[2.1 DoubleTrouble] Aims' Blade Vortex : 300+K DPS : >5K life Atziri EZ Cheap: Hybrid option added.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 21, 2015, 10:26:35 AM

Thanks! im lvl 50 and im having trobules with mana any recommendation?[/quote]

Check leveling progression.
Git R Dun!

New Atziri down painless!
https://youtu.be/HMY9rRgk_EQ
Git R Dun!
What are you doing in that video to cast spells using health instead of mana? Did you switch in blood magic?
ye build changed quite a bit, Might want to re-read op.
Git R Dun!
Hey, I've been using your build and it's pretty awesome. I've gotten my shadow to 60 and it's time to start thinking about links, and I was wondering why/how you use righteous fire. The skill tree doesn't put any points into the +max fire resist nodes, doesn't utilize the Rise of the Phoenix shield, and the passive tree doesn't have anywhere near enough life regen to counteract the degen from righteous fire. How is it that you can utilize this skill without killing yourself?
Last edited by Sofunk on Dec 18, 2015, 5:32:23 AM
"
Sofunk wrote:
Hey, I've been using your build and it's pretty awesome. I've gotten my shadow to 60 and it's time to start thinking about links, and I was wondering why/how you use righteous fire. The skill tree doesn't put any points into the +max fire resist nodes, doesn't utilize the Rise of the Phoenix shield, and the passive tree doesn't have anywhere near enough life regen to counteract the degen from righteous fire. How is it that you can utilize this skill without killing yourself?

Hi You only use it on end game maps bosses and atziri bosses. How you sustain is cybils paw and warlords mark out leeching the damage combined with popping fire flask for 85% resits. Very temporary useage in otherwords when you want to almost double DPS and take out bosses quick.
Git R Dun!
how did you get 7 power charges and those 3 endurance charges in the video
It's a little misleading saying "150-600k dps with only a lvl 18 gem!" when all your other gems are lvl 20+ with 20% quality.

Got any numbers that would more realistically reflect what a new character in Talisman league would see with this build? Preferably with a video showing clear speed/survivability in action in a 74+ map.

I'm sure if you're playing in standard you can get all the gems you're using for the build with 0% and close to same level as your Blade Vortex gem, without having to spend a fortune.
Somebody has been sneaking into the allotment and putting top-soil on the ground... the plot thickens!
"
It's a little misleading saying "150-600k dps with only a lvl 18 gem!" when all your other gems are lvl 20+ with 20% quality.

Got any numbers that would more realistically reflect what a new character in Talisman league would see with this build? Preferably with a video showing clear speed/survivability in action in a 74+ map.

I'm sure if you're playing in standard you can get all the gems you're using for the build with 0% and close to same level as your Blade Vortex gem, without having to spend a fortune.

When I played Ambush and Rampage I have no problems getting 20/20 gems by a couple months in so I think it's pretty realistic. q20 supports does not make or break the build anyway.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info