Eclipse Solaris Crystal Wand questions

im using it in endgame, its ridiculously good.

chaos spell thingy, ci evasion, 9k es, 11k evasion. Im like a ghost, I just walk through massive packs of harsh physical attack mobs with no care at all.
does the blinded monster crit chance bonus also apply to totem and traps?

Thinking of making a fire trapper with these items with the def they add it will be pretty insane in theory but who knows? i will shortly lol
"
JacobJackel wrote:

Thinking of making a fire trapper with these items with the def they add it will be pretty insane in theory but who knows? i will shortly lol

You will be very disappointed shortly once you realize "nearby" means melee range and not a centimeter past that.

BTW the third item you wanted to add to that mix was immortal flesh belt. It makes the reduced spell damage on the shield even better while fixing physical attacks issues.
"
link1313 wrote:
"
JacobJackel wrote:

You will be very disappointed shortly once you realize "nearby" means melee range and not a centimeter past that.

BTW the third item you wanted to add to that mix was immortal flesh belt. It makes the reduced spell damage on the shield even better while fixing physical attacks issues.

Thanks for the ideas and i know it only works within range but the shield adds smoke to traps also running maybe srs totem with faster casting splash and blind might work soo many ways it can go
I had a similar idea but with a animate weapon/zombie/specter summoner hybrid totem build with the addition of phase run (80 percent not visible) with increased duration so I put down dual totems, animate a couple of weapons and phase run around, rinse repeat, nothing hits me. :-)
Last edited by StarMasterMaster on Jan 23, 2016, 7:43:39 AM
Currently using
with
with a blade vortex saboteur shadow, using the blind ascendancy points (10% chance to blind on hit, 30% increased damage to blinded enemies and 6% reduced damage taken from blinded enemies). Working quite well at the moment.. I'm using an enfeeble aura with arctic armour and anger.
Added fire support as well.
imo the eclipse could be very good as 2nd weapon in a freezing pulse build life based with a ton of eva and arrow dancing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info