PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Eclipse Solaris Crystal Wand questions

1. is the increased Critical Strike Chance against Blinded Enemies local, global or a new (i think) type of semi-local?
- local would give 16% base crit (within melee range ish)
- global would be sweet for blade wortx (i assume this one)
- new type of local would be where its increased crit for attacks (with this weapon only or not), not effecting base crit

2. is the blind effect radius effected by AoE nodes or AoE on items?
Last bumped on May 30, 2016, 7:31:20 PM
1. Global.
2. Nope. It's cast by the item, not by you, so your modifiers don't have any effect.
Thx alot!
Am I the only one considering this wand for end game?

Blind gives 50% less chance to hit...

If you have enfeeble blasphemy, that's another 30% less.

If you have grace as a caster, or go ES/EV hybrid, you essentially have 2.8x *more* evasion rating, and have some ES to absorb the hits that do get through.

It seems really really good, especially sing it gives a nice chunk of crit.

15% spell damage, 20% crit mult, and 130% crit isn't even that bad for end game. It's not GG, but the defenses it gives are crazy.

It also should synergize well with Arrow Dancing (maybe enough to actually want the node?
Last edited by Kroughfire on Dec 14, 2015, 8:26:43 PM
"
Kroughfire wrote:
Am I the only one considering this wand for end game?

Blind gives 50% less chance to hit...

If you have enfeeble blasphemy, that's another 30% less.

If you have grace as a caster, or go ES/EV hybrid, you essentially have 2.8x *more* evasion rating, and have some ES to absorb the hits that do get through.

It seems really really good, especially sing it gives a nice chunk of crit.

15% spell damage, 20% crit mult, and 130% crit isn't even that bad for end game. It's not GG, but the defenses it gives are crazy.

It also should synergize well with Arrow Dancing (maybe enough to actually want the node?

It's a bit like vigil except it has even less damage and not of the local crit APS or accuracy. You'd pretty much need ridiculous flat ele gear in addition to wrath and anger to output enough damage.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I meant as caster defense.

I'm using it for leveling my Blade Vortex build, and it's stupid what that wand and grace do to my survivability.
And anyone know what happens if one held 2 of them?

Does the effect stack?

is like this:
8.00 base crit chance increased by:
140 incr crit (blind) + 140 incr crit (blind) + incr crit from the tree, rings etc. ???
"
Kroughfire wrote:
I meant as caster defense.

I'm using it for leveling my Blade Vortex build, and it's stupid what that wand and grace do to my survivability.

I would really like to know what people think about this. Currently have lvl 90 in HC talisman using Blade Vortex build and I would gladly drop my shield if this could offer better defense other than 22% block and some life.
Does anyone know the range of the blind effect?
"
awehaste wrote:
is like this:
8.00 base crit chance increased by:
140 incr crit (blind) + 140 incr crit (blind) + incr crit from the tree, rings etc. ???

Correct. You'll get the bonus twice, additive with all other Increased Crit Chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info