[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

why are you using inc.burn.dam. instead of controlled destruction?
Last edited by tatoshka0403 on Mar 6, 2016, 6:17:20 PM
Because Spell Damage doesn't apply in this case. It won't actually increase the damage.

I'm loving this build so far. My only question is... how effective is Orb of Storms at fishing crits for Elemental Overload? Is this a thing that happens all the time? Or only rarely? Does it even go off vs. single targets, for instance (like a lot of bosses)?
"

I'm loving this build so far. My only question is... how effective is Orb of Storms at fishing crits for Elemental Overload? Is this a thing that happens all the time? Or only rarely? Does it even go off vs. single targets, for instance (like a lot of bosses)?

Orb of Storms is perfect for procing Elemental Overload, I just linked it with a Increased critical strike gem to get better results.

I love this build too ! I was able to do Atziri already and get to level 75+ really fast.
My only concern is the lack of visibility of my dps and improvements :|

Also, I don't play with elemental equilibrium (don't feel the need for it and don't want to invest points to unlock it where I can grab more dmg/life elsewhere) and for the curse i'm playing with vulnerability instead of Elemental chain, because moaaar dmg !
I have almost no Dex, so for now Rapid Decay is not an option :(

I have one question : How is it possible than increased burning dmg is doing less dmg than reduce duration ? If you read your gem you see 40-60% increased damage for burning and 20-30% for reduced duration, so I don't really get it ...
It's really hard to optimize your choice with this build when you can't really see what's an improvement and what's not :(

my (bad but good enough) gear atm

Last edited by Alio on Mar 6, 2016, 7:22:18 PM
inc burning is an increased multiplier, less duration is a more multiplier
What the..! 6L Carcass, sweet ventors, 100% dory and trolltimber in 2 days?? o.O

And I felt happy when Cadiro sold me a Carcass,a 2nd tabula and I sold em and managed to get a nice dory, lol.

The build is freaking amazing and the orb of storms works really well!!

Hats off to Milky for all the help and his time !
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Mar 6, 2016, 9:28:49 PM
In terms of damage how is a 5L soul mantle vs tabula rasa? The extra ignite damage from the 6th gem seems pretty crazy and I'm wondering if the 50% health makes up for it
"
In terms of damage how is a 5L soul mantle vs tabula rasa? The extra ignite damage from the 6th gem seems pretty crazy and I'm wondering if the 50% health makes up for it

5l soul mantle is stronger than tabula, dmg wise
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 6, 2016, 11:41:22 PM
Does elemental focus work with RF totem?
yes
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
Fernqvist wrote:

Going quite well so far, nothing to complain about really. Farmed Atziri after like 18 hours into the league!

you scaling the life armor build or damage surviv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info