[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"

For the trio the trick is left the cycloner for the last and use 2 quicksilver, try keep up the endurance charges too, keep calm, take your time, isnt a race.

Vaal's is pretty much the same, just move in a circle and cast the totems when u can, use the quicksilver if they start to use the lasser or cast the rain, if the ball's lightning are going to hit you then use the topaz flask.

I will said the vaal's are actually harder than the trio.

But like any other build, unless u can kill uber and the split phase in half of a second u gonna get rekt/stunned by the spear without any way of mitigation like high armour, evasion, dodge, etc.

Yeah, somehow I killed the cycloner and then it got really hard, the dual strike? guy was super fast with temp chains on his head :P

For the vaals I used a saffel's to survive. After those deaths I upgraded my items, now I have 5700 life and 7k armor in the hide with the Trolltimber shield though. That shows a 40% physical reduction with no charges / flasks / auras.

I will scale that a lot and we'll see in 2-3 levels.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Mar 18, 2016, 12:36:18 PM
hi there,

the build is really good atm, even if i feel squishy.

few questions again if you don't mind :

- why getting rid of these good elemental damage nodes near Elementalist ?
could we keep them and get rid of the 3 "Skittering runes" nodes instead ?

- is Elemental Equilibrium mandatory ?
i mean, does it make a huge difference ?
i'm interested in the DOT nodes near "corruption" at the top, and i was wondering if we could play without elemtan equilibirum and take the DOT nodes instead ?

thanks a lot !
I am trying to find a build for Templar but when I click it, I now land in the Marauder section.
What happened to the templar one ? :(
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Loving the build, damage is plenty already. I'm thinking about improving survivability for HC / lvl100 push. What do you think about going hybrid, ES/Life. We are close to nice ES nodes on tree and with ES on jewelery it should be possible to get 5k Life and 5k ES.
"
frenchlion wrote:
hi there,

the build is really good atm, even if i feel squishy.

few questions again if you don't mind :

- why getting rid of these good elemental damage nodes near Elementalist ?
could we keep them and get rid of the 3 "Skittering runes" nodes instead ?

- is Elemental Equilibrium mandatory ?
i mean, does it make a huge difference ?
i'm interested in the DOT nodes near "corruption" at the top, and i was wondering if we could play without elemtan equilibirum and take the DOT nodes instead ?

thanks a lot !

1. they are only 9% inc dmg per point, pretty bad if you dont need the resists. Skittering runes will result in WAY more damage, around 18% -fire resist on enemys with high lvl ele weakness + flammability.

2. it does make a big difference in endgame maps, on bosses and curse immune or fire resi maps.
the dot nodes a not good per point too, the firenodes next to it are better per point if you really want it.

"
Just done other uber run, was pretty bored after of farming the lab yesterday and today.

Recorded the full run today, deathless vaal's, deathless trio and 2 deaths at uber.

nice, its getting better and better :) nice drop too.

"
Loving the build, damage is plenty already. I'm thinking about improving survivability for HC / lvl100 push. What do you think about going hybrid, ES/Life. We are close to nice ES nodes on tree and with ES on jewelery it should be possible to get 5k Life and 5k ES.

sure you can, hybrid chests are easy to color for this build, its definetly an option. the only sad thing is that you wont reach the "good" hybrid nodes.

I am trying to find a build for Templar but when I click it, I now land in the Marauder section.
What happened to the templar one ? :(

The templar went into the gym and is a marauder now.
I moved the section from templar to marauder because templar is now not good for this build.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
hitreza wrote:
Stupid Question: does %totem life increase the damage more then %burning damage?

example: 20% totem life compared with 20% inc burning dmg.

TY <3

yes by a lot

its the same if you have 0% totem life and 0% burning dmg

the difference is, totem life acts like a "more" multiplier, its multiplicative with the burning/ele/fire/dot/aoe dmg and is in the end more valueable

lets say we have 100% totem life and 400% dmg on a totem that has 5000 baselife
dmg effectiveness of 0.68
totem deals 50% dmg of the life

5000*0.68*0.5*2(100% life)=3400 dps

3400x5(400%) = 17000 dps

now with 20% totem life

5000*0.68*0.5*2.2(120% life)=3740 dps

3740x5(400%) = 18700 dps

now with 20% burning dmg

5000*0.68*0.5*2(100% life)=3400 dps

3400x5.2(420%) = 17680 dps

Both stats are important, its just easier to get increased damage than totem life. If we are talking about 700-800% increased dmg, the difference gets even bigger

M-Dawg - you might want to add the above to the first posting in the FAQ section or something
thanks for your answer

just aquired some mf gear.
319iir/32iiq with lvl 1 20% rarity gem up from 19%iir/0iiq

dont look on the links, i am burned out on chromatics. i have 2 blasphemys + rf totems 5l, thats it :P

most of my resist comes from jewels, got at least dual resist + totem. life on every jewel :d

wont recolor the chest soon, too expensive atm. 6th socket for conc on bosses ;)

Daressos for whirling blades.

i ghostbust with my ghotbuster and then clean with my rf guy :P

edit: and yeah, bought a 5 offcolor 6 link Greeds for 4 exalted :)

Uploading a video mfing while ghostbusting :P

And here it is, Ghostbuster + RFT
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 18, 2016, 6:38:18 PM
at least one gem did it

No rest for the wicked
After farming labs for 3 or so days in a row I finally got this Righteous fire radius.

Doesn't actually appear to affect our totems at all. Can someone confirm/deny that the damage enchant does or not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info