[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

What gems we dont rly need quality? mine are just dinging 20 and im wondering whats worth of upgrading
hmm
New player here...what am I missing. It says that with Purity of fire, the totem will have fire immunity. When I put RF totem down however, it dies in like 2 seconds to what appears to be itself.
thats with purity of fire on.
I am level 39
"
knyfito wrote:
Using
seems safer and that way with soveignty you can use 3 auras + arctic armor for total 100% mana reserved. If you got enough resists you can get windscreams to work with cwdt as 4th curse
My other items so far :

Where do you get the +1 curse to bring the total to 3? I like the idea of this!

Having a blast with your guide, Atziri deathless easy af

Ty for sharing !
Hi,

Is that normal that blasphemy+flammability does not display any curse above mobs heads ?

I can only see the circle arround me

Thx
"
gibtuck wrote:
"
knyfito wrote:
Using
seems safer and that way with soveignty you can use 3 auras + arctic armor for total 100% mana reserved. If you got enough resists you can get windscreams to work with cwdt as 4th curse
My other items so far :

Where do you get the +1 curse to bring the total to 3? I like the idea of this!

1 from ring, second from whispers of doom in talent tree
Last edited by knyfito on Mar 11, 2016, 8:45:21 PM
"
Techn0Viking wrote:
Hi man great build so far, but i have a problem,

sometimes my totems get killed so fast, they cant even turn on RF.
I think it could be either totem life, since i dont have any jewels with it yet, or either
the ascendancy point tukohama which i dont have allocated myself. Also the duration on my totems is very short, one totem cant kill an white mob on its own.
I hope you can help me to fix this.

best regards

Technoviking

you need totem resist if you dont have tukohama yet or your totem dies fast. thats why i used purity of fire until i picked up tukohama.

"
Hi,

Is that normal that blasphemy+flammability does not display any curse above mobs heads ?

I can only see the circle arround me

Thx

maybe out of radius, it definetly has a symbol

"
What gems we dont rly need quality? mine are just dinging 20 and im wondering whats worth of upgrading

everything except blasphemy, ele weakness and temp chains is not important.

most of the stuff is just a 10% increased dmg buff, gems like flammability or righteous fire are useless.

you can check wiki for more details ;)

"
Using

Ewww windscream. I would rather take a 2nd doedre ring.
If you like heretics, use it. I would never use it on a chieftain :P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
lotusQ wrote:
would the singularity new platinum scepter work on RF totem?

Tried Singularity myself, sadly the range on it is pitifully short (Only just outside melee range) T.T
Daresso's Passion is by far BiS until you get Doryani's Catalyst imo.
Hey, cool build! I just started it and had a question about RF + totems, since my totems just die in like a second even with Purity of Fire. So do I need a much higher level?
with totemic mastery and ancestral bonds + purity of fire you should have enough totem resist to have an decent duration. Also the purity of fire radius is very small on lowlevel. i thing totems are fireresi capped with the totem nodes + lvl 11 purity of fire
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info