[2.2] "Duallant" DW Slayer by fiqst

this is a glass cannon build so leveling with this build is kinda challenging compared to other melee builds but looks fun to play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tBzeNPAOrw

MAN THIS BUILD IS INSANE
really thank you!
hi fiqst.

your build is amazing and a love it. but i have a question. how you reach the intelligence of 121?
in skilltree there are 54 but in your stats 121. to reach this necessary value (Bino, Catalyst) i must spend a Skillpoint for "Wisdom of the Glade" an using rings, amulet with intelligence. so the possible ways to change my gear for better stats are very limited.

hope you can help me!
Last edited by Pandeonium on Mar 18, 2016, 5:48:16 AM
"
Pandeonium wrote:
hi fiqst.

your build is amazing and a love it. but i have a question. how you reach the intelligence of 121?
in skilltree there are 54 but in your stats 121. to reach this necessary value (Bino, Catalyst) i must spend a Skillpoint for "Wisdom of the Glade" an using rings, amulet with intelligence. so the possible ways to change my gear for better stats are very limited.

hope you can help me!

Hey there, I faced the same issue too, I used the fertile mind jewel to help with the lack of intelligence, just one jewel is enough for me!
"
xRodragoNx wrote:

MAN THIS BUILD IS INSANE
really thank you!

Thanks for posting that!

I haven't been playing very much so i haven't made videos myself so thank you.

I know you followed my reave and cyclone builds in the past, how does the change to dual strike suit you?

"
Pandeonium wrote:
hi fiqst.

hope you can help me!

Yes INT is very difficult to attain. Apart from Abyssus and the amulet, i also get some from jewels.

You can roll up to 50-55 on rings and amulet if you're willing to buy them.

Also, the Shadow area has a few INT nodes you can get.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
"
xRodragoNx wrote:

MAN THIS BUILD IS INSANE
really thank you!

Thanks for posting that!

I haven't been playing very much so i haven't made videos myself so thank you.

I know you followed my reave and cyclone builds in the past, how does the change to dual strike suit you?

its like a powerful buff cuz only changing the main attack gem you can be able to fast clear any map oe instance using dual strike or reave aswell, depends of taste of each one, but the single targed strike makes the difference specially leeching, you can see in the video when atziri almost oneshot me but SLAYER literally saved me, im enyoying the build like never did before.
thanks again for the build and if i post anyother video gonna make you know, greetings.
I know literally nothing about the game but can someone tell me why he gets resolute technique when he keeps picking up crit modifiers, that doesnt make any sense
"
Durrie wrote:
I know literally nothing about the game but can someone tell me why he gets resolute technique when he keeps picking up crit modifiers, that doesnt make any sense

Hi there, i think you're mistaken. The tree i linked in the OP does not take resolute technique.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Hi fiqst, thank you very much for this amazing guide. I am excited to try it out and see how it works. But before that I just have one question: what is the specific reason of choosing the Slayer ascendancy class?
"
BoCantRap wrote:
Hi fiqst, thank you very much for this amazing guide. I am excited to try it out and see how it works. But before that I just have one question: what is the specific reason of choosing the Slayer ascendancy class?

To make the question more specific... I saw there are a lot two handed weapon damage nodes in Slayer class, but since you are using single handed weapons, you dont seem to be benefiting from those. So why is Slayer still the best choice, despite that Gladiator and Champion might bring you more denfenses. And even the other side of the Slayer tree can boost the speed you kill rare monsters a lot.

I didnt have a very clear understanding about the duelist class before... so forgive me if I am asking stupid quesitons... :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info