[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

Hi, i started this build with my shadow named PrincessDonut. I cannot afford the boots the 6L and the gloves, is there any alternative to them?

Look my profile if you want, i have a 5L body armor actually.
"
Pevityli wrote:
Hi, i started this build with my shadow named PrincessDonut. I cannot afford the boots the 6L and the gloves, is there any alternative to them?

Hey Mate

Gloves - Maligaro's - these will actually give more dps than mine but will require Vaal's Pact Passive
Boots - Rainbowstride - I've used these boots for 3 years. They're amazing!
Chest - 5 Link is fine: multi, faster, reave, Inc Aoe/concentrated effect, inc melee damage

- A 5 link is absolutely fine. However 6 links have become increasingly cheap!. There's multiple divination cards that can provide 6 links for free, so maybe that's where we can start.

Start saving and use poe.trade.

You will easily break 100k dps with the item listed above after level 80

Cheers!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
i want to see action in high tier maps(t13~t15).

"
DayLee wrote:

Hey :D

I'll upload a T15 say... Colosseum or Abyss map in the next day or so then :D

Thanks for your request!
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
DayLee wrote:

Hey :D

I'll upload a T15 say... Colosseum or Abyss map in the next day or so then :D

Thanks for your request!

ty for reply.
im kinda caring about we dont have increased aoe nodes on tree.(mob pack clear speed.)
i see dps is defenitly viable deep maps.
again,ty for your time.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
Pevityli wrote:

Hey Mate

Gloves - Maligaro's - these will actually give more dps than mine but will require Vaal's Pact Passive
Chest - 5 Link is fine: multi, faster, reave, Inc Aoe/concentrated effect, inc melee damage

- A 5 link is absolutely fine. However 6 links have become increasingly cheap!. There's multiple divination cards that can provide 6 links for free, so maybe that's where we can start.

Cheers!

I already have the Maligaro's and the Rainbowstride.

The problem with the Rainbowstride is the stun, with the Skyforth i would be unstunable.

What should i use to prevent the stun?
dude i am newbie i want to know

how did you get all charge max 3/3 when attack ?

i see you can get frenzy with bloodrage and edu with curse aura

but how do you get power charge

ty for answer
Didn't expect to see your build here. Going through reflect maps seems to be kinda easy path lol.
"
Pevityli wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
Pevityli wrote:

Hey Mate

Cheers!

I already have the Maligaro's and the Rainbowstride.

The problem with the Rainbowstride is the stun, with the Skyforth i would be unstunable.

What should i use to prevent the stun?

Hey mate

I went with the enchantment 65% chance to avoid stun if you've killed recently. That put me at 101% chance to avoid stun after any kill for 4 seconds or so.

I never really experienced much of a problem with stun after that.

I'm not sure if stun is calculated based of it's % of your ES taken, or just a flat amount. The reason I ask this as having high-ES would reduce stun chance if this is the case.

I did absolutely fun with rainbow for years and you will have about 200 more es with rainbow's than Skyforth's. More resist too! Get the stun avoidance enchantment and this should eliminate your problems. It took me about 40 runs to get it thoguh :S
"
armzad108 wrote:
dude i am newbie i want to know

how did you get all charge max 3/3 when attack ?

i see you can get frenzy with bloodrage and edu with curse aura

but how do you get power charge

ty for answer

Hey mate

I use

Blood rage - Frenzy charges
Blasphemy>warlord's mark - Endurance charges
Skyforth - Power Charges.

OR you could use

Assassin's mark - power charges
Blood rage - Frenzy charges
Enduring cry - endurance charges

WHat I used for a long time

This gives 1 to all charges. It does require a couple of kills for a second charge, though 10 seconds is usually more than enough for that.

The risk in using it is that if you accidentally use it when almost dead, it can contribute to dying. It's a great, cheap way to maintain charges and have at least 1/3 for all for a boss fight.

This one's legacy though, so it's easier to work with as it uses less charges per use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info