[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

Could I go life as a new character and slowly switch to CI in late game? Is it doable with a new league?

What about going dual wield?
Hey mate

The typical progression follows slowly moving toward CI from Life/armor/ES builds. I never go CI until I have over 3K es as an absolute minimum.

Currency is way different and often of high inherent value in temporary leagues. This means uniques and rares or often cheaper than in standard.

I would always recommend going life to start.

I'll link a few passive tree progressions now. From level 1 - level 95

Cheers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Thanks for the trees, that was indeed very helpful! Would it be too much to ask from you to come up with the number of regrets needed to respec life to es when transiting to CI? Also, why not go dual wield instead of using a shield?
Hello ,
Trying your build , i am lvl 70 having fun with it but i am having mana problems . How do u leech Mana?
"
verozo wrote:
Thanks for the trees, that was indeed very helpful! Would it be too much to ask from you to come up with the number of regrets needed to respec life to es when transiting to CI? Also, why not go dual wield instead of using a shield?

When i first started this build 2 years ago, I was dual wield. I had two Mightflay daggers and I was happy as larry, though I wanted to try using a shield to see the defense buff around level 70 ish. I was amazed to see my dps go up and my defense too! I don't know if it was my lack of dual-wield understanding, or luck but I've tried again and I don't think it's worth it considering the damage you take end-game.

Random mobs can crit for 8k in T14, hell even T10 i've almost been randomly 1-shotted with hard enough mods!

I think you get about 20 respec points when leveling a new character. This should be more than enough as looking through both trees below the lvl 95 one, I only counted 16 respec points I would have had to use. This is 16 regret so around 35 chaos in standard

Cheers
"
Snowmanmc87 wrote:
Hello ,
Trying your build , i am lvl 70 having fun with it but i am having mana problems . How do u leech Mana?

Hey mate

You need to get a ring with mana leech, the passive node under ghost reaver called Mind Drinker, or get a jewel with mana leech.

poeaffix.net is a great website that has every mod available for every item. Includes corrupted, master crafted too!

I cannot survive without mana leech, though even 0.1% is more than enough. I only have 95 mana and I never run out.

Cheers
A lot has changed! There's going to be a huge update to build coming soon!
Massive updates
no frenzy charges ?
"
Diesel1116 wrote:
no frenzy charges ?

Hey

I use blood rage (BR) to get charges.

When roaming, we run the risk of depleting too much ES, so I link Space-bar with swapping weapons. This allows instant drop of BR. BR now takes 0.25 seconds to cast, so it's easy to cast while in a pack, or just before.

Basically the only time i'm not on 3/3 Frenzy charges is when facing a boss without any mobs (can't think of a situation like that atm though) or when i'm running and cbf killing things.

With 5.3% leech, whirling blades is enough to sustain ES, so you can have it up most of the time.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info