[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
BittersweetMe wrote:
Can you confirm Ancestral Warchief can be triggered from Cast when Damage Taken Support?

I couldnt make it proc, but my molten Shell worked fine. I then went to wiki to check and it says "Totems - Cast when Damage Taken can't be used with totems.". Wiki could be wrong tho, which is why I hoped you would confirm it worked.

Totem's need to be self cast mate.

They cast rather quickly though. Must faster than a golem. Just put it out infront of you so it acts as a distraction then boost beside/in-front of it to get into conc effect range for bosses.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Mr. 020, I'm a little confused. I'm thinking about respeccing to Assassin and swapping my Facebreakers for some ES gloves. In your guide you say Voidheart is overkill except for a few hard bosses, but in this thread a bit earlier it looks like you said if you go Assassin you'll need both 5 power charges and the Voidheart.

For a character who is not yet into red maps, do you think Voidheart is required to do decent mapclears in comparison to Trickster? Thanks for continuing to reply here. :)
/popcorn always, because people
Hey fellow exiles,
i dont get how OP is getting his 300-400%+ attack speed multi? im sitting at 4.5 APS and
225% attack speed multi with binos, as assassin and using his tree, unbuffed without charges.
(low/mid budget gear version)
Could someone tell me why? i dont see any attack speed on his gear or jewels, besides some minor %.
(my momental attack speed is a bit lower actually, cause i lvl my faster attacks gem to 20/20 atm)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/darksourz/characters (Shadowtex)

Thx =)
"
darksourz wrote:
Hey fellow exiles,
i dont get how OP is getting his 300-400%+ attack speed multi? im sitting at 4.5 APS and
225% attack speed multi with binos, as assassin and using his tree, unbuffed without charges.
(low/mid budget gear version)
Could someone tell me why? i dont see any attack speed on his gear or jewels, besides some minor %.
(my momental attack speed is a bit lower actually, cause i lvl my faster attacks gem to 20/20 atm)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/darksourz/characters (Shadowtex)

Thx =)

Hey mate

I use a Ambusher with 1.9 base attack speed. This is 35% more base attack speed than a Bino's which is an enormous amount.

Everything related to my current stats as a trickster or Assassin is listed in the build. Whether it's from passives, jewels or gear, it's all in the build so I promise you there's nothing hidden.

The weird thing about movement speed skills like whirling blades, is that if a weapon for example has 1.4 attack speed, then another weapon has 1.4 attack speed but the weapon has a 27% incrteased attack speed suffix, the second weapon will result in movement skills being faster.

The suffix is responsible for the boost to movement skills, not the base attack speed. There be information that's missing in my explanation though try it out for yourself to see!

"
deadamaranth wrote:
Mr. 020, I'm a little confused. I'm thinking about respeccing to Assassin and swapping my Facebreakers for some ES gloves. In your guide you say Voidheart is overkill except for a few hard bosses, but in this thread a bit earlier it looks like you said if you go Assassin you'll need both 5 power charges and the Voidheart.

For a character who is not yet into red maps, do you think Voidheart is required to do decent mapclears in comparison to Trickster? Thanks for continuing to reply here. :)

Hey

As assassin, our best bet is to get 5 power charges and a voidheart yes. I don't use the void when mapping even as assassin, though if you're starting out and what maximum dps, then I suggest using it. What we want is to be able to use one without then compromising resistances, etc.

As an assassin, you're only going to see your full potential with a voidheart. This means that if you're capped in budget I would suggest using one to get the most out of your character.

If you're at the point like I am where the only way to improve your dps is to get a mirrored Amulet, then voidheart is really just a novelty.

I use a 4 link when I'm farming
- BF> FA> Melee on full life> Inc Aoe
+
- IIR> IIQ.

When I'm mapping, this setup gives me 28,500 average damage with charges and totem. No flasks. I drop t15 bosses extremely quick.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
deadamaranth wrote:

Hey

As assassin, our best bet is to get 5 power charges and a voidheart yes. I don't use the void when mapping even as assassin, though if you're starting out and what maximum dps, then I suggest using it. What we want is to be able to use one without then compromising resistances, etc.

As an assassin, you're only going to see your full potential with a voidheart. This means that if you're capped in budget I would suggest using one to get the most out of your character.

If you're at the point like I am where the only way to improve your dps is to get a mirrored Amulet, then voidheart is really just a novelty.

+
- IIR> IIQ.

When I'm mapping, this setup gives me 28,500 average damage with charges and totem. No flasks. I drop t15 bosses extremely quick.

We play softcore for the thrill of dps. I would suggest anyone playing this build or similar to go assassin, at least once you reach a high enough level to have enough power charges.
Yo priky
Forget u have post forum on this build
Hehe

Nice dps
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
"
Yo priky
Forget u have post forum on this build
Hehe

Nice dps

Hey mate

Yeah this was initially a reave build that became a BF build pretty much instantly.

Cheers
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Hey

+
- IIR> IIQ.

We play softcore for the thrill of dps. I would suggest anyone playing this build or similar to go assassin, at least once you reach a high enough level to have enough power charges.

Ok, that makes sense! You've convinced me. When I get in, I'm going to spend some regrets and try assassin. I hope I have enough to keep Shield Charge up for mad-dashing through maps. :p I may also want to drop the Facebreakers and put on some ES gloves, or my ES is going to be ~5.5K to ~6K at a guess.

I'll report back. Thanks again!! :)
Last edited by deadamaranth on Feb 7, 2017, 8:34:20 AM
Respeced, bought Voidheart. Ok, my Assassin is definitely doing more damage than Trickster, especially when I dropped Deadly Infusion for Noxious Strike (still haven't done Uber, I'll come back to DI passive).

...But I may not be skilled enough to play it.

I think I've died seven times tonight. Three times in lvl 75/76 Zana map w/Beyond roll (I didn't even notice it, just checked for reflect). Couple times in maps and once in Merciless lab not paying attention to Big Trap Knife + Bleed.

ES now @ 7.5K, so it didn't drop as far as I thought, but I really need it closer to 10k. Strongly considering dropping Facebreakers. Heck, I already do 5-600% Crit Multi as it is!

I'm not getting a chest upgrade anytime soon (~735 ES, 5L). I think glove swap is my easiest bet. That... or dropping the left hand/upper branch of Adder's Touch and another three passives from ... somewhere (where though?) so I can go get the road to Unnatural Calm.

On good news though, I did one Merci Lab run tonight, and on the very first time I got the 65% Avoid Stun Chance enchant! :) :) And later I got a Belly of the Beast I may pass to my Champion. So not total loss!

I tried not using Power Charge on Crit but you're right, the ascendancy passive was not reliable enough. I put it right back on my Shield Charge after experimenting with swapping in Ice Bite for Frenzy charges (which works well enough, actually!). Now I have BR, which... I hate on a non-regen char. So I guess I have to ignore Frenzy charges or figure something better out!
Last edited by deadamaranth on Feb 7, 2017, 11:42:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info