[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
BittersweetMe wrote:
Hey

Thanks for the guide.

I was wondering if it was possible to go dual wielding instead and if so would you change any of the talents?

Hey mate

There's no reason to Dual Wield with Daggers. You get some attack speed and damage buffs if you take the passives in the tree, though that requires us to invest in passives and lose massive bonuses from a shield.

Personally I would never, ever consider dual-wielding. I think it's a blatant waste of time as the build is ultimately extremely squishy. Certain builds can pull off huge dps as dual-wield, though they're pure-glass squish water balloon that pop from the slightest touch.

Anything with enough leech can survive shaper's beam as it does tiny damage, just very frequently. Something like vaal slam, or even shaper slam is the kind of damage that even random mobs can do often enough to 1-shot dual-weild toons.

Cheers

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
Infiltrator wrote:
Could you tell me what to upgrade next? I can do all maps though I die to breaches in lvl 14-15 maps easily, and to some bosses as well depending on the mods.

I'm at 9k es, thinking if I should start just investing into a dagger or upgrading the rest of what I've got.

Here's my gear as assassin:

Hey mate

I think the main reason for your deaths is a lack of leech. You have some great gear though I can't see any leech anywhere. Try getting it on at least 3 jewels and on your amulet. This combined with a smashing all flasks is how I ensure I'm safe when I jump into insane packs.

Also, using trigger gems like Vengeance, riposte and reckoning make melee much safer.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
Infiltrator wrote:
Could you tell me what to upgrade next? I can do all maps though I die to breaches in lvl 14-15 maps easily, and to some bosses as well depending on the mods.

I'm at 9k es, thinking if I should start just investing into a dagger or upgrading the rest of what I've got.

Here's my gear as assassin:

Hey mate

I think the main reason for your deaths is a lack of leech. You have some great gear though I can't see any leech anywhere. Try getting it on at least 3 jewels and on your amulet. This combined with a smashing all flasks is how I ensure I'm safe when I jump into insane packs.

Also, using trigger gems like Vengeance, riposte and reckoning make melee much safer.

Thanks for responding.. I have leech on my jewels, though just 3 of them. I guess it's not enough. I'll work on that, thanks.
IGN: Interloper
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
BittersweetMe wrote:
Hey

Thanks for the guide.

I was wondering if it was possible to go dual wielding instead and if so would you change any of the talents?

Hey mate

There's no reason to Dual Wield with Daggers. You get some attack speed and damage buffs if you take the passives in the tree, though that requires us to invest in passives and lose massive bonuses from a shield.

Personally I would never, ever consider dual-wielding. I think it's a blatant waste of time as the build is ultimately extremely squishy. Certain builds can pull off huge dps as dual-wield, though they're pure-glass squish water balloon that pop from the slightest touch.

Anything with enough leech can survive shaper's beam as it does tiny damage, just very frequently. Something like vaal slam, or even shaper slam is the kind of damage that even random mobs can do often enough to 1-shot dual-weild toons.

Cheers

Thanks for the detailed answer, Im keeping my shield :)

I noticed that both Facebreaker and Energy from within have been nerfed quite a bit since your guide, would you still recommend them?
Do you think it's possible to do end game bosses with just binos?
IGN: Interloper
"
BittersweetMe wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
BittersweetMe wrote:
Hey

Thanks for the guide.

Hey mate

Cheers

Thanks for the detailed answer, Im keeping my shield :)

I noticed that both Facebreaker and Energy from within have been nerfed quite a bit since your guide, would you still recommend them?

Hey mate

Energy from within has barely been nerved as it's the 40% ES from the passives near it that we use it for. We now go from 52% max to 46% max. Not that bad of a nerf!

With face breakers, I suggest using Shadows and dust instead. We can use maligaro's in league with amazing benefits, though eventually reaching crit cap makes their crit% affix redundant.

Eventually we want to move toward a good rare.
"
Infiltrator wrote:
Do you think it's possible to do end game bosses with just binos?

Shit yes mate!

The thing is with Bino's, we want to scale poison damage and Bleed damage to take advantage of the stacking DoT with Voidheart and Wither totem.

I plan on making a self-found poison build if it's not nerved in 2.6

Mathil's bio build is fucking ridiculous and cheaper than most that do the same dps. Have a look at his BF dagger build if you insane dps for cheap. It is life based though
Any chance you can equip a Bino's and take a ss of your stats for us Breach players. Hard to see how I'm doing dps wise.
"
Kruciall wrote:
Any chance you can equip a Bino's and take a ss of your stats for us Breach players. Hard to see how I'm doing dps wise.

Hey dude

Perfectly fair request. I'll try do that today
edit: Im such a noob
Last edited by BittersweetMe on Feb 6, 2017, 8:41:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info