[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

I'm Making a medium budget version atm

Working on building around these items
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
I'm Making a medium budget version atm

Working on building around these items

That looks really interesting! I like that little mod: "Increases/Reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attacks". That allows for some real creativity, making some otherwise 'meh' gear pieces into useful things! I'm looking forward to what you come up with! I suppose this one would require a different tree, hmmm, maybe more nodes taken in the Witch's area? This is very cool!
/popcorn always, because people
Last edited by deadamaranth on Jan 16, 2017, 10:31:55 PM
Made low-budget variant =)

Items + prices, video, screen shots, explanations, links and new passive tree added.

Video uploading atm. new 0.2 upload speed makes it very slow.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Jan 17, 2017, 3:35:13 AM
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Made low-budget variant =)

Items + prices, video, screen shots, explanations, links and new passive tree added.

Video uploading atm. new 0.2 upload speed makes it very slow.

Thanks for all your work & responses on this build. I really appreciate it :).
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Thanks for all your work & responses on this build. I really appreciate it :).

I second that!! Thank you hmcg020 for all the work you've done and continue to do!
/popcorn always, because people
I've never played CI 'melee' before, how do you deal with stuns? I'm in HC so skyforth is out of the question as far as budget goes. Just ripped my life based BF char and want to try the CI version as a shadow. As a caster you 100% want eye of chayula, is it less important for BF?
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
Vyvanne wrote:
I've never played CI 'melee' before, how do you deal with stuns? I'm in HC so skyforth is out of the question as far as budget goes. Just ripped my life based BF char and want to try the CI version as a shadow. As a caster you 100% want eye of chayula, is it less important for BF?

Hey mate

There's a few options for stun.

- Eye of Chayula
- Stun avoidance Enchant on boots
- Heart of Oak Cluster for passives
- Kiara's flask
- Master craft on helm for stun avoidance

If you get the enchant on your boots and the heart of oak cluster, you will be over 100% avoidance if you've killed something recently. This works excellently while farming and is better than the SKyforth stun avoidance as that's basically like having 5k life if you have 1000 mana.

Having a Kiara's also deals with freeze and provides the implicit benefit too.

I never suffered from stun in the early days as ci after getting the enchant on my boots. IO get stunned now though using skyforth. Just not very often.
Hi there, I have to admit i wanted to try it out and i am pretty disapointed, even with a very high tier of gear I feel like my inquisitor did alot more dps (i am level 79 atm will play it till 85 or so if its worth to keep on playing or switch back to inquisitor)

As you see in my profile i tried it out with a crown of eyes since i got a nice shield amu and so on for it. I also checked with a 40% damage BF Abyssus (High rolls) still kinda dissapointed by the damage
Hey. I've been following your guide and it's been fun using this build. I'm broke and only have 100 Chaos left to use. I was wondering what I should do with the remaining currency I have to upgrade my gear.

Also, Should i be using this weapon
or stick with Bino's Kitchen?
"
demogorg wrote:
Hi there, I have to admit i wanted to try it out and i am pretty disapointed, even with a very high tier of gear I feel like my inquisitor did alot more dps (i am level 79 atm will play it till 85 or so if its worth to keep on playing or switch back to inquisitor)

As you see in my profile i tried it out with a crown of eyes since i got a nice shield amu and so on for it. I also checked with a 40% damage BF Abyssus (High rolls) still kinda dissapointed by the damage

Hey mate

Fair enough. I've always wanted to go an inquisitor! I cannot see any phys builds in your character list, though I can see a completely elemental inquisitor build with some items who is using BF?

If you could link the items in the shadow you're using, perhaps I could lend some assistance in getting more out of it? If it's that 'hits cannot miss" dagger, then sadly this will be cutting your dps down my an unbelievable amount.

If you're referring to the budget variant, then I understand. This build was meant to be for hardcore, with high es, massive leech and as much status immunity as possible. It can do t15 and is very quick, though may not compete with a ele-crit inquisitor using skyforth's and several ex pieces of gear. It still pumps out around 1mil dps at absolute peak though!

I'm 100% certain that with the gear on your inquisitor, the high-end variant will add 300-500% more dps that you're currently doing if that's your setup.

THanks for your feedback!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info