[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

OK another quick update, and maybe this will help someone who made the mistake I did.

TL;DR: Make sure to include Inc Crit Chance / Inc Crit Dmg (if Assassin). I whoopsed and used Inc Aoe instead in my 5L. I was saving for my (hoped-for) 6L to start using Inc Crit. Well... that was stupid!

I was wondering why people above were posting such higher HO DPS numbers than me. OK. Yeah. Lvl 87 and just now realizing this? Time to quit for a while lol. Holy crap, I can probably do maps three tiers higher now, hahaha! Just shoot me! :p

/popcorn always, because people
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Hmm, do you think i should jump on the abyssus train? I have about 9.3k ES buffed. Do around 15k dps right now, give or take. A fair bit higher when using CocnEff over Increased AOE.

I use Abyssus now, no Discipline. Looking at your gear, you'll probably come out on top. It's a pretty hefty boost. If you're playing softcore you will probably be all right. Maybe try a couple maps; it's cheap enough to buy (unlike quite a lot of the other core bits of this build :p).
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Hmm, do you think i should jump on the abyssus train? I have about 9.3k ES buffed. Do around 15k dps right now, give or take. A fair bit higher when using CocnEff over Increased AOE.

I'm still just using my mana flasks, as i can't afford the other uniques yet, and i still need to find a quicksilver flask.

Hey mate

If you take that helmet off, you will probably drop to around 8k. This is seriously pushing it to the limit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Give it a try, though only if you listen to this song while attempting it. Be warned!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
My current goal is to save up 10 ex, then make another low-mid budget version of this build.

I just spent every cent I have and now I'm broke af. I'll try for it by the end of the week
"
hmcg020 wrote:
My current goal is to save up 10 ex, then make another low-mid budget version of this build.

I just spent every cent I have and now I'm broke af. I'll try for it by the end of the week

Low-mid budget versions are ALWAYS welcome, thank you so much for considering this!

I don't know if I will EVER afford all the OP gear pieces in this build. Legacy Voidheart, Skyforth, Taste of Hate, an amazing chest, mirror rare dagger... How long did it take you to save up for all this, or should I not ask? :p
"
deadamaranth wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:

Low-mid budget versions are ALWAYS welcome, thank you so much for considering this!

I don't know if I will EVER afford all the OP gear pieces in this build. Legacy Voidheart, Skyforth, Taste of Hate, an amazing chest, mirror rare dagger... How long did it take you to save up for all this, or should I not ask? :p

Hey dude

It's taken me 3 years to build this character.

2 years ago is where I had around 10 ex worth of gear. I'm going to re-do that as nowadays it's much easier to farm currency and uniques are cheaper.
"
deadamaranth wrote:
OK another quick update, and maybe this will help someone who made the mistake I did.

TL;DR: Make sure to include Inc Crit Chance / Inc Crit Dmg (if Assassin). I whoopsed and used Inc Aoe instead in my 5L. I was saving for my (hoped-for) 6L to start using Inc Crit. Well... that was stupid!

I was wondering why people above were posting such higher HO DPS numbers than me. OK. Yeah. Lvl 87 and just now realizing this? Time to quit for a while lol. Holy crap, I can probably do maps three tiers higher now, hahaha! Just shoot me! :p

When you get a 6 link it will make clearing so much faster.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:

I'm still just using my mana flasks, as i can't afford the other uniques yet, and i still need to find a quicksilver flask.

Hey mate

If you take that helmet off, you will probably drop to around 8k. This is seriously pushing it to the limit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Give it a try, though only if you listen to this song while attempting it. Be warned!

Haha! Decided to give it a whirl. Been doing T8 maps before, but tried a T6, wasnt an issue. I'll keep playing with it. Still have my helm around in case it's too much. And yeah sitting around 8200 ES.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Hey dude

It's taken me 3 years to build this character.

2 years ago is where I had around 10 ex worth of gear. I'm going to re-do that as nowadays it's much easier to farm currency and uniques are cheaper.

Oh, no problem, boss. Sorry, I hope that didn't come off as rude or whiny. I'm not one of those "wah, you have more than me, not fair!" -types of people. :) I appreciate you had to earn it like everyone else. I'm not even tripping over the legacy gear. Heck, I have an IIQ gem on me right now that I didn't have to buy off anyone, I was just here back then. :P

I was just curious how tall is the mountain which I'm trying to climb with my newbie shoes!

That's a LONG time! I'm not sure if I'm glad it's easier to farm currency now, or disappointed. I suppose that is part of why prices have inflated so much since I played closed beta!!
Last edited by deadamaranth on Jan 16, 2017, 8:28:00 PM
"
hmcg020 wrote:
When you get a 6 link it will make clearing so much faster.

Yeah, I already miss not having the Inc AOE, to tell you the truth. It's fun watching things pop, but wow is the range w/Inc AOE so nice. I know a better chest (~850+ ES and 6L) is my biggest upgrade pending, but getting the colors right is gonna be nuts. If only Vorici had an "at least 2 green and 2 red sockets" formula. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info