Kingshaunter's 568k dps Crit Viper striker Assassin!-Reave for AOE 2.2 UBER BUILD

Hey! I want to try the new Viper Strike gem, looks pretty nice :D

Can be done this build as CI? Totally chaos inmune and high ES as that reavers.

Something like this maybe?

SKILL TREE

Auras: Discipline + Hatred + 1 curse Blasphemy

Its only a question :P
Uber queen video Up! having trouble with my laptop lately, will put full run video up here asap but have the three fights avaible
Hi KingSeagoe,

Been following your build since the start. All is good all is nice, but wouldn't you rather please create a section for the experimenting with the trees in the main post rather than in the Replies? Its quite hard to follow, then to compare the trees, etc..

Pretty please, if you do an update could you do it in the main post and maybe just mark the trees? (e.g. Original tree, current experimental tree..etc..)

Thx & Respect, otherwise the build is very nice and explanatory
K.
Would this build still be fairly viable dual wielding daggers? Or is the evasion loss from not wearing an evasion shield too big of a problem?
"
ariadeath wrote:
Would this build still be fairly viable dual wielding daggers? Or is the evasion loss from not wearing an evasion shield too big of a problem?

its not really the evasion loss man, for 1 we got 6% dodge from daresso which is great! but its that life we wont be getting, I don't why but had trouble getting up to 5k life this char, had to make sure to get 7% life on every jewel and on every item u can besides uniques that don't have it, tho I do lack life on amy and t1 life on amy is HUGE tho I did manage to get up to 5k life, tho during uber I spec into arrow dancing and only have roughly 4.85 life
"
khrawatorr wrote:
Hi KingSeagoe,

Been following your build since the start. All is good all is nice, but wouldn't you rather please create a section for the experimenting with the trees in the main post rather than in the Replies? Its quite hard to follow, then to compare the trees, etc..

Pretty please, if you do an update could you do it in the main post and maybe just mark the trees? (e.g. Original tree, current experimental tree..etc..)

Thx & Respect, otherwise the build is very nice and explanatory
K.

hey there ! man I always make sure to update my tree on main page under my where my passive tree should be linked, I just make reply so people can see that I made a change, if didn't say anything no one no that I changed my tree, but I always update my passive on my post just the same mate :) but very happy to hear u follow my build and my guide helps u !
Hey sorry I havnt updated my thread in a minute, but here is a passive tree update with what im currenctly using, and 1 thing I would like to share is that I now use rapid decay instead of faster attacks during uber atiri, not during trio or vaal but during atziri her self, with rapid decay I can kill the split phase so much faster its incredible I will update with new uber videos and will touch up anything else that needs to be touched up.
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
Hey sorry I havnt updated my thread in a minute, but here is a passive tree update with what im currenctly using, and 1 thing I would like to share is that I now use rapid decay instead of faster attacks during uber atiri, not during trio or vaal but during atziri her self, with rapid decay I can kill the split phase so much faster its incredible I will update with new uber videos and will touch up anything else that needs to be touched up.

Guys I was incorrect about rapid decay being the gem we should use during atziri fight, don't get me wrong it did be very well and killed split phases hella faster than I did when I was using faster attacks, but void manipulation is the gem I should have been using, its going to buff the dmg over time done just the same as rapid decay without the reduced duration and void manipulation buffs any othe chaos dmg we do like on the initial hit. I learned rapid decay would only be a support gem used if void manipulation is already being used, no other time will rapid decay be a better support gem that void manipulation is. and guys, my laptop is down so very hard for me to work on my thread and update with videos ive been wanting badly to do, but here real soon a video card will be have came in the mail and my new pc should be up and running and will do what I can do update my thread! gl guys ! VIPER STRIKE FTW
Hey! i'm following your guide and it works pretty well :). (lvl 81 and climbing. t12 maps atm)

But, i've some questions, let's see if you can answer me:

1St: is it possible to wear maligaro's as substitute of atziri's? (just until i can afford them), i guess is depending of my res but i lose nothing asking it to you.

2nd: Is it possible to dual wield the build? or it can't work because of the lack of evasion plus block plus res are too low to keep the char alive. If so, death's hand might be an excellent offhand dps buff.

3rd: can you upload your defensive stats and charges windows? and flask, but i guess the flask are the usual ones, atziri's, lion's and taste, but i would like to see the rest of your flask too :P
"
EgtRk wrote:
Hey! i'm following your guide and it works pretty well :). (lvl 81 and climbing. t12 maps atm)

But, i've some questions, let's see if you can answer me:

1St: is it possible to wear maligaro's as substitute of atziri's? (just until i can afford them), i guess is depending of my res but i lose nothing asking it to you.

2nd: Is it possible to dual wield the build? or it can't work because of the lack of evasion plus block plus res are too low to keep the char alive. If so, death's hand might be an excellent offhand dps buff.

3rd: can you upload your defensive stats and charges windows? and flask, but i guess the flask are the usual ones, atziri's, lion's and taste, but i would like to see the rest of your flask too :P

Yes maligaro's are excellent! and I'm sure it is possible to duel wield I just like shield better cuz of the + life and evasion and dps seems just fine with 1 hand/shield, and I will update the defensive stats u asked me to do, I havnt been able to do much cuz my pc wasn't working but I got a new pc now so will update thread with what I can!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info