Kingshaunter's 568k dps Crit Viper striker Assassin!-Reave for AOE 2.2 UBER BUILD

"
PowerXp wrote:
Thanks for the build.
Do you think is it s HC viable ?
Which modification do you preconise for HC league ?

Um im not sure if u can do hardcore, defently use enfeeble with blasphemy instead of vulnerability on HC, but I no use atziri steps, I will post my defensive starts, I hardly even take dmg usualy at full health all the time and don't degen from bloodrage unless map mod like vulnerabilty or slower regen, but I cant say for sure man I havnt tried it on hardcore but I wish u best of luck.
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
"
PowerXp wrote:
Thanks for the build.
Do you think is it s HC viable ?
Which modification do you preconise for HC league ?

Um im not sure if u can do hardcore, defently use enfeeble with blasphemy instead of vulnerability on HC, but I no use atziri steps, I will post my defensive starts, I hardly even take dmg usualy at full health all the time and don't degen from bloodrage unless map mod like vulnerabilty or slower regen, but I cant say for sure man I havnt tried it on hardcore but I wish u best of luck.

I would still want to use vulnerability for boss fights with viper even if hardcore, just be careful
Is the skill tree broken ?
i can t acces

Thanks for your help
Hmm found a ambusher for lvl 61 with 268 dmg, 25% atks, 24% csc he wants 59ex for it how is this a cheap build?
Last edited by Fimpen23 on Dec 14, 2015, 12:00:23 PM
Looks like the tree was broken in his comment due to the nested spoilers. Just combined the two and it works:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4EsQV9BbUGcAguDY0OSBGWE20UCRUgFqoWvxmOGbQajRutIuoj9iT9JogmlSoLLOEs6S1VLYMwcTB8Nj031DpCPdFHBkd-Sn1LeE2STp9RR1VLVuhbJluvXfJh4mKsY0NlTWegaoxsCGyMbWxwUnBWdf12gnp_exR9dX3jf_uEb4TFhNmGs4d2idOMNo19jb-QG5oTm7Wdqp-CotmjiqxmsNixs7TFtNG1SLcwuT69Nr6nwzrIDMgU037UI9h229Tb590N3ajgleOf51TndOjW7T_tg-4O73rxivLh9W_2o_66_94=

Edit: I just started a Shadow build last night. I'm in Act 3 Normal, so it's still early to switch over and try this. I was originally going for Blade Vortex but I'm finding it rather cumbersome to keep the blades going (I'm sure I'm doing something wrong!). Anyways, I've had viper strike as my single-target dps skill since the get-go and it's quite nice and since I'd say my tree has been, up until now, almost identical to this one, except for a handful of nodes, this will be an easy switch and a perfect time to do so! Looking forward to giving this a shot and report back. I'm going to just toss my blade vortex gem and some others on my alt weapons in case I feel like swapping between the two to test things.
Last edited by Schubdogg on Dec 14, 2015, 2:32:48 PM
Here is the skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4EsQV9BbUGcAguDY0OSBGWE20UCRUgFqoWvxmOGbQajRutIuoj9iT9JogmlSoLLOEs6S1VLYMwcTB8Nj031DpCPdFHBkd-Sn1LeE2STp9RR1VLVuhbJluvXfJh4mKsY0NlTWegaoxsCGyMbWxwUnBWdf12gnp_exR9dX3jf_uEb4TFhNmGs4d2idOMNo19jb-QG5oTm7Wdqp-CotmjiqxmsNixs7TFtNG1SLcwuT69Nr6nwzrIDMgU037UI9h229Tb590N3ajgleOf51TndOjW7T_tg-4O73rxivLh9W_2o_66_94=

Is there a specific reason why atk speed nodes are often avoided? Also, why not take method to my madness node, since we go there for the jewel slot anyway?

And I might have actually spotted a small mistake in the skill tree. Besides, I have a couple of suggestions/questions too numerous to list here. I don't really want to derail here as if sounding like a smartass (Hell I'm a newbie myself). It's been only 1 day since you wrote the guide, and we're all playing talisman ladder like no tomorrow. Maybe we can discuss it in Skype or something. Reply me with a PM. So exile, are you game?
Master Carrrrtographerr! Yirim
Last edited by M_Ronin on Dec 14, 2015, 2:56:53 PM
"
Is there a specific reason why atk speed nodes are often avoided? Also, why not take method to my madness node, since we go there for the jewel slot anyway?

I would venture to guess atk speed nodes are passed up due to the fact that multistrike gem is being used and that takes care of the atk speed.

Regarding the Method of Madness node, same reason Atrophy is passed up. I'm guessing phy dmg nodes scale better than chaos dmg nodes since viper strike has "25% of Physical Damage converted to Chaos Damage". Since you want to have phy dmg as high as possible before it converts to 25% chaos as opposed to low phy dmg converting 25% to chaos THEN scaling chaos dmg.
Small passive tree update, by the blood drinker I now connect the tree a tad bit different, I grab 1x 10%ev node below nullification and get the dex node a lil to the right to connect tree. thanks to M_ronin he noticed the mistake for me.

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4EsQV9BbUGcAguDY0OSBGWFAkVIBaqFr8Zjhm0Go0brSLqI_Yk_SaVKgss4SzpLVUtgzBxMHw2PTfUOkI90UcGR35KfUt4TZJOn1FHVUtW6FsmW69d8mHiYqxjQ2VNZ6BqjGwIbIxwUnBWdf12gnp_exR9dX3jf_uEb4TFhNmGs4d2idOMNo19jb-QG5oTm7Wdqp-CotmjiqxmsNixs7TFtNG1SLcwuT69Nr6nwuzDOsgMyBTTftQj2Hbb1Nvn3Q3dqOCV45_nVOjW62PtP-2D7g7vevGK8uH1b_aj_rr_3g==

"
Fimpen23 wrote:
Hmm found a ambusher for lvl 61 with 268 dmg, 25% atks, 24% csc he wants 59ex for it how is this a cheap build?

Read the first couple of comments, i explained you didnt need mirrored dagger like i have to be really OP, my friend (new name change) Green_crack, has same build as me exactly and has 300pdps dagger and he hella kicks ass.
"
M_Ronin wrote:
Here is the skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4EsQV9BbUGcAguDY0OSBGWE20UCRUgFqoWvxmOGbQajRutIuoj9iT9JogmlSoLLOEs6S1VLYMwcTB8Nj031DpCPdFHBkd-Sn1LeE2STp9RR1VLVuhbJluvXfJh4mKsY0NlTWegaoxsCGyMbWxwUnBWdf12gnp_exR9dX3jf_uEb4TFhNmGs4d2idOMNo19jb-QG5oTm7Wdqp-CotmjiqxmsNixs7TFtNG1SLcwuT69Nr6nwzrIDMgU037UI9h229Tb590N3ajgleOf51TndOjW7T_tg-4O73rxivLh9W_2o_66_94=

And I might have actually spotted a small mistake in the skill tree. Besides, I have a couple of suggestions/questions too numerous to list here. I don't really want to derail here as if sounding like a smartass (Hell I'm a newbie myself). It's been only 1 day since you wrote the guide, and we're all playing talisman ladder like no tomorrow. Maybe we can discuss it in Skype or something. Reply me with a PM. So exile, are you game?

I dont really see any attack speed nodes that i avoided? but either way with enhance and bloodrage you should get hella attack speed and also useing faster attacks with reave, if you wanted to you can use faster attacks with viper instead of rapid decay but i prefer rapid decay. and viper does 10x better when stack hella physical dmg rather than chaos dmg nodes. the more physical the more chaos you do, and got gg new dmg over time nodes along with rapid decay kicks ass and is more than enough, i highly recommend to not grab those chaos nodes, waste of passives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info