flicker strike crashes me

Was so exited when I could transition into my final flicker strike oro's build, but I am crashing in every instance :-(. I see bug now here for more than 3 months,.. I wonder how long it will exist still.
Same Bug, those 'frozen mobs' just crash my game. Even sometimes without frozen mobs, flicker strike might still crash. Help GGG! For people who cannot play lockstep!
Last edited by ManyMenMan on Mar 27, 2016, 9:53:35 AM
crash crash crash
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
I have been troubuled by this bug. When will GGG fix this bug? Make it snappy.
blade vortex, discharge and flicker strike all do this. probably more builds...

GGG never cared to comment regarding this and will blame your internet connection.
(no matter what you say, you need a better ISP and when u do your problems wont go away because then there's suddenly something wrong with ur brand new computer that runs every game exept PoE smooth )

Afaik it's not intended to play with what ever skill you want in this game, and you're obviously not even gonna try play in a group with such builds.

Wish that Chris and his developers made a high end flicker/blade vortex / discharge 6 man group and tried theyr product in a t10+ map with ground effects and made a comment on why they are bashing theyr head into the wall in embarassment.

Still love the game, had to get that out.. phew Peace

Last edited by prilletime on Mar 28, 2016, 10:39:05 PM
I've got lik 5 crash today and some strange things.

I play with Oro's.When i kill an ennemy he stay in a T-position i can continue to jump on him without bugs.
The problem is when i don't one shot the mobs.I flicker and sometimes i do'nt hit ennemies then i got a rollback and crash after trying to re-use flicker.

I use Flicker-Chance to ignite-multistrike-weapon elemental damage-melee splash.

Hope they will someday resolve the problem because flicker is one of the most fun skill i ever use on a game.
Really hope this will be fixed in 2.2.2, have been struggled since a while.
Up, pls GGG, do something about that
Flicker strike also crashes the game for me, can't go for more than a few minutes without a crash.
Same problem here, I invested a lot of currency on that oro flicker slayer I'm playing right now... But I just can't play him. Crashing every 2 maps at least

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info