2.1.0c Patch Notes (Restartless)

Fixed a bug where Blasphemy was reserving 35% mana instead of 25%?
"
Nice, that kinetic blast exile was so hilariously OP

I'm convinced its intentional, for them to laugh at the first HC deaths to it.
If thats not the case, then the other two possibilities aren't quite so lighthearted (which would be A, that they don't bother to test exiles, or B, that their testing is done with characters that are vastly more defensive than a typical viable build)
Last edited by Xendran on Dec 13, 2015, 1:09:01 AM
Yea. That explode on death was sick.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
How much longer till we can use Slower Projectiles with Magma Orb again? :<
Steam Patch notes bring to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489915
instead of here
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.1.0c
  • The effect granted to monsters by the Dead Hand Talisman which causes them to explode on death now deals 80% less damage.

Are you sure that patch note is right?
Is it really only 20% of the original damage or 80% of it...because if it's 20%, does it even tickle now?
Last edited by Pleau1 on Dec 13, 2015, 3:15:52 AM
As a guy who went into Sceptre of God Merci with 4.2k HP and still died to those explosions: thank you GGG for nerfing the hell out of it.
"
Fixed a bug where Bladefall could sometimes not deal damage on sequential casts when repeated.

Fixed a bug where the Support Gems Ice Bite and Innervate were not working correctly.

So these were bugs! Happy to hear, back to spell echo and ice bite on my Bladefall <3
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
Pathological wrote:
You seem to have forgotten the buff to chaos damage spells. Where is it?

Before asking for a buff, you should try to use them properly. Essence drain is perfectly viable today.
IGN TylordRampage
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.1.0c
[li]The effect granted to monsters by the Dead Hand Talisman which causes them to explode on death now deals 80% less damage.[/li]

well atleast less people will rip to this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info