UPDATED: Extensive Guide to Nalaa's Static Blow Ranger Softcore Build (0.10.2B)

I've been pretty much doing this route but with duelist - is working so far just takes so long to get blood cuz I go around to iron First then down bottom
But I like your guide and info thanks - I was on fence abt Resolute but you change my mind ill throw up my build later if anyone wants a duelist version pretty similar - or maybe you can critique it for me
But thanks again for Info nice explanation of reasoning for certain nodes

Another question - how come rangers never branch up a bit there's a section above that has + ele & 5% shock on hit, to many skill points to give up for it?
Great stuff, thanks!
Why RT when main skill = lightning that has crit effects?
for the auras .. must i put all at 1 shot or choose from the above(auras)? tks
IGN: PewPewPewLah
Forever EDMW ~ Add me if not online ~
Another question I pose, curses , which ones you use the most?
And does anyone use the projectile weakness curse with ele attacks or would be better for physical
QNS- why is there a level beside the gems?
IGN: PewPewPewLah
Forever EDMW ~ Add me if not online ~
"
Great explanation.

One question: I don't understand the gem combinations. Should we go for the Single or AOE ones? Or do i need both? They are grouped together in 5 areas so i guess thats 5 items with gems stuffed in.

Yes you should get both. The single target will kill a lot faster due to the increased atk speed and damage then the lightning arrow would to a single target. You should eventually get 5Linked gear (bow/chest) and you will want those two skills with support gems in them.

"
Inspirasian wrote:
Why RT when main skill = lightning that has crit effects?

Your arrows will still miss without RT, when the atk can’t be evaded it adds more damage. So instead of 1 arrow bouncing just once because the 2nd one was evaded, it hits the full amount of times. This damage makes up and does more than an occasional crit would deal.

"
for the auras .. must i put all at 1 shot or choose from the above(auras)? tks

You will want to use all of them (only 3) eventually but at lower levels your health may not be high enough to support all of them, I would pick only one of the elemental damage auras, and the evasion aura for the extra defenses. If you can run all 3 that’s great too.

"
QNS- why is there a level beside the gems?

That’s the minimum level required for the gem to be used.
Can you add something next to the gems to tell us if we don't earn them in the ranger questline ?
"
Stenag wrote:
Can you add something next to the gems to tell us if we don't earn them in the ranger questline ?

I'll have to look them up. I'll see what I can do.
"
Skiazos wrote:
"
Stenag wrote:

I'll have to look them up. I'll see what I can do.

UPDATE:
Added the list of skills from quests and my suggestion to what order to get them in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info