UPDATED: Extensive Guide to Nalaa's Static Blow Ranger Softcore Build (0.10.2B)

"
Jevnigeff wrote:
"
iggy4mayor wrote:
how do you guys deal with reflect mobs? i find myself almost one shotting myself (or shooting off so many arrows and boom dead real quick)

also, what skill to spam 1v1 against a reflect mob? i figured frenzy, but even with frenzy i'm losing more than i'm regening, forcing me to stop back off and pot for a moment. thats tough when the mob is an unfortunate regen & ele reflect

i use frenzy to 1v1 reflect, frenzy makes now about 16k dps and feels like i get health more than with LA and life on hit.. also 80% res helps a lot.

16k dps on frenzy?? can you post your gear thats insane!
i think main dmg items
have to buy better ones to these and upgrade blackleam to 50%

And have to tweak littlebit passive tree, or upgrade to kaoms. Have only 4600 life if i remember right. And with rarity find gear i think dps only over 11k or something and life 4k.
Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
"
The rate of life gained from life leech is 20% of maximum life per second

4600/5= 860 life leeched per second at best.
Your glasscanon built really hurts your dps against reflect mobs there.
Guess getting a koams would really result in a noticeable improvement already.
Warbands IGN:
Theldurin
Last edited by Kirase on Apr 13, 2013, 5:06:56 AM
"
Kirase wrote:
"
The rate of life gained from life leech is 20% of maximum life per second

4600/5= 860 life leeched per second at best.
Your glasscanon built really hurts your dps against reflect mobs there.
Guess getting a koams would really result in a noticeable improvement already.

If im glassgannon how the hell im doing maps then without dying? thats like saying everyone without kaoms is glassgannon. But yeah if buy/found kaoms its gonna be huge upgrade and can respec healt nodes ---> dmg
Last edited by Jevnigeff on Apr 13, 2013, 9:13:07 AM
Ah i see i confused you with that other guy that actually had that reflect problem and kind of mixed up his problem with the stuff you posted.
Just forget about that post...
Warbands IGN:
Theldurin
Last edited by Kirase on Apr 13, 2013, 11:19:25 AM
"
But yeah if buy/found kaoms its gonna be huge upgrade and can respec healt nodes ---> dmg

absolutely not.
If you find a kaoms, you keep the HP nodes because they scale even more on your stuff.
HP is not something that you don't need past some point, you always need it unless your CI speced.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
But yeah if buy/found kaoms its gonna be huge upgrade and can respec healt nodes ---> dmg

absolutely not.
If you find a kaoms, you keep the HP nodes because they scale even more on your stuff.
HP is not something that you don't need past some point, you always need it unless your CI speced.

But little bit of them :3 nobody need over 6k health in softcore. And that reflect dmg thing, if using LA in those maps its insta death but when using only frenzy its ok but then its so slow to clear map :/ its easier to reroll those maps :)
Last edited by Jevnigeff on Apr 13, 2013, 5:32:07 PM
For Single Target 4L is it possible to run elemental hit instead of frenzy? Also which curse/curses do you recommend.
IGN: Kriscaryn_Moonshadow
Last edited by iMixMasTer on Apr 14, 2013, 3:40:51 AM
skazio, whats ur opinion on lighting thorn?
bump for awesomeness-but I did have a few questions on my build if youd oblige-
im running a shadow bow, tri ele bow, pretty good gear about 2800 health, my elemental hits tooltip says about 3k dmg, auras (grace,wrath, anger) pretty typical..i swap from LA to SA out of boredom but both do about same facemelting dmg.
was just curious now that im like lvl67 im kind of torn between the route I want to take.
ive about 80 health regen and maxed res depending on rings,ammy I wear

build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAnED2wSzDH0OPA6tEH8RDxRNFHEVIBjbGS4aOB4aJpUn7Sj6KU8ppSpNKlss6TKJMtE6UkGqQ5xD0kVHRnFG10p9UzVUSVVLVcZX4lnzW69dxl8_Z6BnvW1sbXtvnnKpd-V82YKbh3aPRpBVlSCboZu1ogCnCKeErKq1BLVIuJO53cAawzrGnspKz2XQ0NIZ1I_W0d0N37_kIudS6-7sOO8O8i_3Mvjr_MX_kw==

would you recommend going down that bottom path to golems blood and beserking area?
or head over to fury bolts and acceleration?
dump more HP nodes or ele dmg?
last one LOL, was wondering about those nodes by the shadow starting area SHOCK and FREEZE if itd be worth grabbing those to add to the static shock % or maybe an extra freeze boost (I never see anyone grab those in builds)

thanks for your time-really beautiful thread and layout

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info