The real reason i'll never get selected for beta ...

just gotta wait for beta timer, I don't even want to look at the damn thing anymore haha
don't look, it hypnotize you.
I'm the same, checking all the time. Waiting for this game is killing me.
Murphy's Law!
"
Diablo1reborn wrote:
Luck. It's just luck.

That be it.

We humans tend to see patterns in things that have no pattern. It's apparently a survival trait.

Come to think of it, I've only ever been selected to one beta. And that was the one beta I didn't really want to test (the system kind of auto-signed me up because I had an active account for another game from the same developer). But nevertheless, I dutifully devoted my spare time to testing it in and out.
But that Beta somewhat soured my taste for it, since most issues raised by the testers were largely ignored, and only fixed well after the live audience screamed bloody murder at the devs.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
I hope by NOT searching for a beta key. IT will show up unexpectedly.

Good luck to all beta key winners.
sounds like none of you have read the secret. the more you visualise something and strive towards it the more likely these things will become reality. also the guy who originally posted this is now a beta member. prime example of the secret working its mysterious magic. . . .
Do or Die!
"
asukhama wrote:
is because i want it too bad. Constantly looking at the beta timer.

Amateur psychology confirms that the more you want something, the more unlikely you'll be to get it.

it's like searching for something you lost. You'll have more chance of finding it by accident rather than searching the entire place.

has this ever happened to YOU?

You know I really have to agree with you here lol...

Every time a beta starts that I really want to be a part of, I never get an invite for. But when I sign up for games I feel indifferent about beta for I always get an invite and never care to play it.
like my co-worker, offers to help some guy in here...they guy really didn't need help but gave him a beta key.

Wish I had that kind of luck! lol
www.freemmodirect.com

Its a work in progress
he's in beta >_>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info