The real reason i'll never get selected for beta ...

"
asukhama wrote:
is because i want it too bad. Constantly looking at the beta timer.

Amateur psychology confirms that the more you want something, the more unlikely you'll be to get it.

it's like searching for something you lost. You'll have more chance of finding it by accident rather than searching the entire place.

has this ever happened to YOU?

I'm glad you put "amateur psychology." You should also add "amateur statistics."

You're always more likely to find something while searching for it than by doing nothing. But in this case, there's very little in the way of searching that you can do. Just sit back, and hope you get in. There's still plenty of time, guys.

The beta's only been up for 3 days... >.>
lol looking at the "random" selected people is funny because lots of them they're last visted time was like 4 minutes after they signed up
your Amateur psychology only applies if the decisions were up to you. This is out of your control, so it is pure luck.

Searching for something that is lost, you will panic more and be stressed...this will cause you to be careless and reduce your chance of actually finding it, as you aren't thinking straight.
It happens to me all the time...
The only way I get into betas is from free giveaways from 3rd party sites.
I Will just wait and find out.
Herborist, im glad to see you got in. how the hell did you do it? got picked or begged chris till he caved in? :>

absolutely true. but remember, its a game. and the time will come to play. and there is a chance a very small chance you will get picked, feeling sorry wont help anything. ITS JUST A GAME!
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
I have waited for many years to play a game like this, now when I found one I cant wait any more, its killing me to se a game like this one and I cant play it =(
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArogatsGaming
"O Gods of the vidya why hath tho forsaken me..."
yea that is very true. think positive! lol
"
gonz0777 wrote:
All the time.

The only way I ever get into closed betas is if they do some kind of beta key reward for pre-ordering

I can't even get into closed beta if I pre-order for a key. Homm6 pushed the 2nd beta back after i pre-ordered!
ign: reidan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info