Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.2] Low Life INCINERATE. "Estaba de parranda" build. 11K ES 60K DPS tooltip

how do you deal with freezing? flasks? you don't have any picture of your tool tip dps or of your es could you include those.
Last edited by tafonso on Feb 1, 2016, 10:56:20 AM
can you please post a damage comparison between iron will, empower, void manipulation, culling strike as different options?

I understand void manipulation would double dip with the poison stacks which might be useful vs bosses

but just with testing around my lvl 80 has 200 strength and a lvl 20 iron will adds alot of dps

also grabbing chaos damage nodes is far inferior to grabbing the ranger projectile damage nodes as they apply to the 25% fire portion of your incinerate too

This tree feels far stronger, more es% 20% inc flask charges gained and probably about the same amount of damage

snow forged is an inefficient node as it is fire % damage and wont apply to your flat chaos damage gem

this also lets you drop the 30 strength node you have taken

also improved pathing lets you pickup coordination

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAW8B0QMeBAcHHg18DkgOXA-rEFgRLxFQEZYWvxbzGYoajxslHU8dqh8CH0EkiyY8KjgrCiycLKYtHy2oL28vnTI0NAo1uTbFN2ZEq0V-RnFJUUmxS65Ms1WuXGtcil3yX2piWmr6bRltbHC7e8N713_GghCDCYRIhMWHZYt6j6aP-pDWkyeVIJUulwabXZu1oSKhL6JAoqOnK6iar7ev67GQtAy1SLfWvoC-isHzwzrDbcSiytPQH9DQ18_ZE9lb21nfmN-w4Yji9-kC6rrrY-wY74jv6_DV8pf0-Pba-Tf7Cf5J
Last edited by DutchRudder on Feb 20, 2016, 5:55:25 PM
Updated to 2.2.

And thanks for the tips, DutchRudder.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
can play this build with CI?
Cos i don't have Shavronne's Wrappings so how is the tree different?
is this build viable to hc mate? thanks for this wonder build.
is this build viable to hc mate? thanks for this wonder build.
can you post pics of your dps and stats. Thanks.
LOL this build. GGRIP. Consuming Dark = fucked!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info