[2.2] Low Life INCINERATE. "Estaba de parranda" build. 11K ES 60K DPS tooltip

Since you are doing primarily chaos damage, have you considered trying to - somehow - find enough space for a wither totem?

Spell Totem - Wither - (1 or 2 of Increased AOE, Increased Duration, Faster Casting)

I haven't tried it myself, but it seems like it would be an obvious complement to any chaos damage build that has the links to spare as 7% increased damage taken per stack up to 20 stacks is one hell of a MORE multiplier on the chaos damage you deal. I read somewhere that the stacks count down individually, so realistically you wouldn't get anywhere near the theoretical 2.8 multiplier for 20 stacks (+140% damage taken), but even a few stacks should be a noticeable increase for the duration of the totem unless there's something I've overlooked.

Possibly you melt enemies so quickly that the time spent on placing a totem would be wasted even when fighting bosses. :D

Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
Last edited by Pi2rEpsilon on Dec 14, 2015, 10:59:29 PM
Tree and stats updated.

"
Pi2rEpsilon wrote:
Since you are doing primarily chaos damage, have you considered trying to - somehow - find enough space for a wither totem?

Not yet, but I'll give it a chance. Thanks for the tip.

- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
Great job! as usual ;)
Wouldn't be iron will better instead of fire penetration? At lvl 20 skill gem, with only 2 quality it gives 39% more spell damage, you don't really need the fire pen i think, if you have damage converted to chaos.
Last edited by kondzio632 on Dec 23, 2015, 3:39:15 PM
"
kondzio632 wrote:
Wouldn't be iron will better instead of fire penetration? At lvl 20 skill gem, with only 2 quality it gives 39% more spell damage, you don't really need the fire pen i think, if you have damage converted to chaos.

Yes and no. You are right that Fire Penetration is a bad idea in a Consuming Dark setup, but your suggestion of using Iron Will instead is poor for this particular build.

Interestingly enough, while his build post shows a Shavronne's using Fire Penetration - which as you note, is rather strange - it recommends using:

Incinerate + LMP + Void Manipulation + Faster Casting + Controlled Destruction + Added Chaos Damage

Which is the best choice for the build. If the build had had high strength and low spell damage, Iron Will might be better than Void Manipulation, but given that it has low strength and high spell power, Void Manipulation is considerably better.

----

Also, the L94 skill tree could stand a bit of optimization.

Spending 5 skill points on 4% cast speed, 20 INT(~4%ES), 16% spell damage, 16% elem damage, 28% fire damage, and 15% fire resistance is understandable, but spending 5 points on 56% spell damage by continuing to the Witch Start is not given that you for only 4 skill points can gain 52% elemental damage and 20 INT(~4%ES) by taking Trickery instead with one skill point left over to play with, like this.

Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
Last edited by Pi2rEpsilon on Dec 23, 2015, 4:11:54 PM
"
Pi2rEpsilon wrote:

Also, the L94 skill tree could stand a bit of optimization.

Spending 5 skill points on 4% cast speed, 20 INT(~4%ES), 16% spell damage, 16% elem damage, 28% fire damage, and 15% fire resistance is understandable, but spending 5 points on 56% spell damage by continuing to the Witch Start is not given that you for only 4 skill points can gain 52% elemental damage and 20 INT(~4%ES) by taking Trickery instead with one skill point left over to play with, like this.

Thanks Pi2rEpsilon, I'll make such modifications.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
you should slot anger into your consuming dark to make it level 22
Hi!

Thanks for the build. Looks awesome, Im trying this at the moment in talisman.

I wonder, what flask setup do you prefer?

- FT
Any advices how to get Str at beggining at least to use lvl 1-2 warlords?
is life leech even worth it if 75% of dmg is converted to chaos? chaos doesn't leech if i'm not mistaken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info