If you don't like the game, simply DO NOT PLAY

I *really* like this game. I just hope GGG is getting enough $ to make more content (Acts) cuz grinding old boards 20 times (literally) won't last forever.
They keep building, I'll keep buying stuff.
"
Jibbert wrote:
...if you don't like the game, DON'T PLAY IT.

No, if a person doesn't like the game, they have every right to post their concerns as to why they don't like the game. Of course such feedback should be constructive and not something like "omg shared loot sux wtf ninjas" as that isn't anywhere near helpful.
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
"
Piggy wrote:
If you don't like the game then provide a well written and intelligent post as to why you don't. Simply leaving without feedback isn't helpful to anyone.

"
schisist wrote:
Some of us have realised that this genre is a pile of shit and want to enlighten others before they waste days leveling a character thinking there is some depth at end game only to realise 2 weeks later it was an utter waste of time and frustration.

But i don't have to do that, more people realise this on their own every day.

Well done, you discovered video games don't actually mean anything and are nothing but a time sink. Give yourself a pat on the back, destroy all unnecessary luxuries in your life and never do things that aren't productive again. Also cut off you ear lobes - they're a waste of time and frustrating.

There aren't many video games in this genre because it's a shit genre.

Not video games in general, just this genre. It really is for people who have been driven insane by how boring they are as human beings.

That or the standards of you people need serious reassessment.
Nobody should answer to a troll post, not one simple sentence!

Dont´t feed them, just let them starve. It´s too late for this post, it´s a suggestion for upcoming posts.
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
"
schisist wrote:

Not video games in general, just this genre. It really is for people who have been driven insane by how boring they are as human beings.

Or, this genre isn't for you? Not everybody has the same interests, likes, and dislikes. For example, I can think of another ARPG that is horrible, and yet there are people that defend it with their life. Are they wrong? (well, they may be wrong if their "blind fanboys" but I think this term is just thrown around far too carelessly these days)

It's called opinions btw, everyone has them :)

"
Cowboy28 wrote:

Dont´t feed them, just let them starve. It´s too late for this post, it´s a suggestion for upcoming posts.

Oops :/ Noted for future posts though :p
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
Last edited by Espionage724 on Feb 15, 2013, 12:15:57 PM
"
Espionage724 wrote:
"
schisist wrote:

Or, this genre isn't for you? Not everybody has the same interests, likes, and dislikes. For example, I can think of another ARPG that is horrible, and yet there are people that defend it with their life. Are they wrong? (well, they may be wrong if their "blind fanboys" but I think this term is just thrown around far too carelessly these days)

It's called opinions btw, everyone has them :)

"
Cowboy28 wrote:

Oops :/ Noted for future posts though :p

Newsflash: I know this whole "its my opinion dude!" and "its subjective so its immune bro!" crap is really popular with today's simple folk but there is a line where your opinion and subjection is just plain wrong and retarded.

It's like someone defending Justin Bieber because "its my opinion!". Yea its your opinion but its also wrong and you are clearly a total moron for having such an opinion.

When the species dumbs down in to a pile of idiots then i dont see much credit in a pile of idiots being used as a justification for why an idiotic opinion is valid.
Thank you for your feedback. :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info