If you don't like the game, simply DO NOT PLAY

I, for one do not think this forum was created for you to come on here and bash the game you're most likely playing for free. If you have a polite suggestion or a minor gripe, feel free to share. And for those of you with mood disorders who have no control over themselves, please take your medication and stop coming on to the forum and throwing a tantrum. It. Is. Embarrassing.

Again; if you don't like the game, DON'T PLAY IT.
Last edited by peachii on Feb 15, 2013, 12:19:37 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You are also complaining as well. Not sure if people whining about issues with the game or these kinds of posts are more pointless. But im pretty sure these kinds of posts take the cake by far.
"
Heinzman57 wrote:
You are also complaining as well. Not sure if people whining about issues with the game or these kinds of posts are more pointless. But im pretty sure these kinds of posts take the cake by far.

Pointleception!
Last edited by aplsin on Feb 15, 2013, 11:48:30 AM
"
aplsin wrote:
"
Heinzman57 wrote:

Pointleception!

Sounds more statement of fact the a complaint to me
Could it be that we want things improved so that we will want to play in the future?
Some of us have realised that this genre is a pile of shit and want to enlighten others before they waste days leveling a character thinking there is some depth at end game only to realise 2 weeks later it was an utter waste of time and frustration.

But i don't have to do that, more people realise this on their own every day.
This is beta testing. If someone doesn't like the game:
1) they should identify what it is about the game that they don't like
2) they should determine whether that problem is at odds with what the game is trying to be, or whether it's at odds with what the game is, and
3) if it's the latter (or just unclear), we really want to hear their feedback, so they should post it, preferably in a polite and intelligent manner.

We have been having problems with quality on negative feedback, but that isn't a justification to discourage neegative feedback. If anything, we need to do the opposite; an intelligent person with some legitimate complaints risks being countertrolled by fanboys with reading comprehension issues, and as a community we should work to create an environment where all constructive criticism is welcome.

OP, you're not helping. The day people who don't like the game should be discouraged from playing is the day beta testing is essentially finished. Hold onto your advice until then.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
If you don't like the game then provide a well written and intelligent post as to why you don't. Simply leaving without feedback isn't helpful to anyone.

"
schisist wrote:
Some of us have realised that this genre is a pile of shit and want to enlighten others before they waste days leveling a character thinking there is some depth at end game only to realise 2 weeks later it was an utter waste of time and frustration.

But i don't have to do that, more people realise this on their own every day.

Well done, you discovered video games don't actually mean anything and are nothing but a time sink. Give yourself a pat on the back, destroy all unnecessary luxuries in your life and never do things that aren't productive again. Also cut off you ear lobes - they're a waste of time and frustrating.
Last edited by Piggy on Feb 15, 2013, 12:06:07 PM
These threads should be moved to feedback or locked...these are starting to pollute the General area.

But I love the game and getting more hooked on it at work at the ISP I manage at...we all love it.
If you think I care what you think, you need more of a life than I do.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
This is beta testing. If someone doesn't like the game:
1) they should identify what it is about the game that they don't like
2) they should determine whether that problem is at odds with what the game is trying to be, or whether it's at odds with what the game is, and
3) if it's the latter (or just unclear), we really want to hear their feedback, so they should post it, preferably in a polite and intelligent manner.

We have been having problems with quality on negative feedback, but that isn't a justification to discourage neegative feedback. If anything, we need to do the opposite; an intelligent person with some legitimate complaints risks being countertrolled by fanboys with reading comprehension issues, and as a community we should work to create an environment where all constructive criticism is welcome.

OP, you're not helping. The day people who don't like the game should be discouraged from playing is the day beta testing is essentially finished. Hold onto your advice until then.

+1

Glad at least one person is making sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info