Donald Trump

https://youtu.be/MHZSfhd1X_8

Project Veritas did the thing again. This time with domestic terrorism aimed at the inaguration and related parties.

Now it makes sense why they keep telling us not to fear immigrants - they're more dangerous by degrees.
^Just antifa things

if only they always presented themselves like this. but tends to be the usual shit:

1. know where your political opponent is doing a public march/protest/rally/etc
2. interrupt them shouting a list of "ists", eventually go violent on their asses
3. have corrupted left-wing media report that either the other group was being violent....
but omit any violence on your part (especially that you were the one who started it), or, that "violence erupted" (like magic eh? it comes out of nowhere, love seeing that in news, it just happens) while claiming to be anti-fascist and defaming your opponents as extreme right-wing fascist despite the veracity of such claim
4. ???????????????????????????
5. Profit! You are a good person.

Their tactics worked for decades, not so much in the age where everybody has a camera on their cell phone and when people can do some research online to see if the claimed fascist group is actually fascist or is being misrepresented.

Hope they bit more than they could chew this time and have them suffer the legal consequences for their plotting
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jan 16, 2017, 11:59:13 PM
"AntiFa" are leftist Sturmabteilung, violent ideological thugs, tho less neatly dressed, because you can't really afford nice uniforms when you are sucking the welfare tits.

At least US has some of that sweet "police brutality" left, unlike in EU where we just let them marauding through the streets and then pay for all the damage they cause.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Manocean wrote:

This is the best that lefties can offer in terms of trying to BTFO people?

We didn't have liberty without bloodshed you know.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/8-injured-shooting-miamis-mlk-005557085.html

Everyone considers this the most dangerous holiday... Urban week in Miami Beach you better believe thousands of cops are patroling.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Ultra right wing males licking each others balls usually is a rare thing to witness. Have fun tomorrow. There won´t be much fun in the coming months.

Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Jan 19, 2017, 10:12:41 AM
"
Ultra right wing males

Did you just assume my gender, you shitlord? Fun fact, many women voted for Trump.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
He couldn't help it; in his mind, any form of perpetual evil is a scheme of The Patriarchy.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Ultra right wing males

Did you just assume my gender, you shitlord? Fun fact, many women voted for Trump.

I was sure you would not have a problem with "ultra right wing" or the pig.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Jan 19, 2017, 11:34:35 AM
A fun fact: the wording "ultra right wing males" is supposed to mean "ultra right wing white males", as the radical right supporters could be no different than white...by default.

I find this oppressive and intolerant.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info