Donald Trump

January 20th 2017 will forever be known as the day of salt. My mouth is watering with anticipation.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
January 20th 2017 will forever be known as the day of salt. My mouth is watering with anticipation.

Soros will be bussing in thousands of protestors to the inauguration. The MSM will spin it as Trump not being a legitimate president and shit. It will be interesting.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 15, 2017, 1:07:36 AM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

I'm personally enjoying Mark Dice's saltmining operation on Youtube:

U2 Cancels New Album Because Trump Won Election

mmmm, electrolytes...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Xavderion wrote:

Soros will be bussing in thousands of protestors to the inauguration. The MSM will spin it as Trump not being a legitimate president and shit. It will be interesting.

I can't wait till he bites the dust. But he's liable to live to be 100+, and by then they'll be able to turn him into a robot who lives forever, and we'd be stuck with him for another 1000 years.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 15, 2017, 11:10:45 AM
They're literally fighting over who is more oppressed. God damn.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
They're literally fighting over who is more oppressed. God damn.

I find the Oppression Olympics to be dreadfully dull and yet strangely hilarious. Much like a 10-car pile-up on the Interstate.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
This whole John Lewis thing is really funny. John Lewis says publicly that Trump is an illegitimate President, Trump smacks him back and suddenly the entire media goes nuts with "muh civil rights leader", playing the race card along the way. In their eyes Trump should just take it like a bitch lol.

I mean John Lewis did something admirable like 50 years ago and that's great, but making him immune to all criticism because of this is silly. By the same logic the left should never criticize John McCain for example. Phonies.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 16, 2017, 3:15:35 AM
Muh oppresshyun olympics... a black woman, a muslim, a single mother (thanks feminism!) and.. what's the fourth supposed to be? Native, latino, mix?

Women in the West are the most privileged, comfy-living caste of humans that ever existed on the planet. I'd send them all to a cultural exchange program to some islamic 3rd world country, or work the fields (patriarchy dominated jobs!) in impoverished Africa.

E:
Here's an example of a real feminist, leading men and women in a war against satanic demonspawn
Spoiler

Rojda Felat

The ones in the above pic are highly privileged b***s, that have zero actual problems in life (let alone existential ones), so they have to invent them.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jan 16, 2017, 3:24:19 AM
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 16, 2017, 3:44:11 AM

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 16, 2017, 3:43:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: