Donald Trump

"
Jennik wrote:

I guess when you run out of insane conspiracy theories about pedophile pizzas and Hillary bathing in blood, you fantasize about getting to lynch people who say things that make you mad.
1. Olbermann gets to fantasize about Trump being literally Hitler, so let's just admit we all fantasize and stop with the holier-than-thou pretension.

2. Oh, get a sense of humor already.

3. I agree the pedophilia arguments are essentially nothing.

4. There's no proof Hillary's bathing in blood. Tony Podesta, though... yeah, he pretty much is. And he's not shy about inviting his brother John.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 6, 2016, 10:34:03 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Jennik wrote:
Spoiler

I guess when you run out of insane conspiracy theories about pedophile pizzas and Hillary bathing in blood, you fantasize about getting to lynch people who say things that make you mad.
1. Olbermann gets to fantasize about Trump being literally Hitler, so let's just admit we all fantasize and stop with the holier-than-thou pretension.

2. Oh, get a sense of humor already.

3. I agree the pedophilia arguments are essentially nothing.

4. There's no proof Hillary's bathing in blood. Tony Podesta, though... yeah, he pretty much is. And he's not shy about inviting his brother John.

I find that t-shirt a bit scary. Maybe if it was intended "ironically" but these are trump supporters we are talking about.
Scrotes:

1) That's a ridiculous false equivalence. Hitler has a tremendous amount of trait overlap with Trump, especially when you're referring to his rise to power. Commenting on that is reasonable. Wishing death upon journalists who reports facts you dislike is not.

2) I have a pretty damn good sense of humor. Forgive me if I don't laugh when Trump supporters wear shirts like this, though. I assume the piece of garbage wearing that shirt sees just as much humor in it as I do.

3) Good, you're not completely gone yet!

4) Damn, spoke too soon. Please don't talk to any Nigerian princes, Scrotes. It won't end well.
"
Jennik wrote:
Wishing death upon journalists who reports facts you dislike is not.
Heh. "Facts."

I don't think anyone is really wishing death here. But I realize I'm talking to someone who listens to the Billy Bush audio and thinks Trump has actually grabbed someone by the pussy.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Spoiler
"
Jennik wrote:

Wow, that's insane. This should have been a big opportunity for the GoP to present conservative ideals that represent a forward looking inclusive party via kasich or rubio and instead we have a nominee that caters to these kinds of people. /sigh
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Spoiler
"
Jennik wrote:

Wow, that's insane. This should have been a big opportunity for the GoP to present conservative ideals that represent a forward looking inclusive party via kasich or rubio and instead we have a nominee that caters to these kinds of people. /sigh

I was thinking earlier that if it wasn't for the rabid support of trump during GOP primaries then republicans would have walked this election with ANY other candidate.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Jennik wrote:
Wishing death upon journalists who reports facts you dislike is not.
Heh. "Facts."

I don't think anyone is really wishing death here. But I realize I'm talking to someone who listens to the Billy Bush audio and thinks Trump has actually grabbed someone by the pussy.

1) Facts are facts whether you like them or not. I understand you prefer """facts""" that have to be surrounded by so many quotation marks you have to hit "Page Down" to read them, but your preferences when it comes to what to believe do not affect what is actually true.

2) The tape was Trump bragging about what he has done. The fact that he's been sued for sexual assault before and has been accused of it many more times recently simply adds weight to Trump's own admission. Ivana's description of the time Donald raped her is absolutely horrific, but for some reason people like you continue to give him the benefit of the doubt.

What is it about the pathological liar that so entrances you? What prevents you from seeing through his many layers of blatant bullshit? Donald Trump is a monster. This is revealed in his words and actions time and time again. It is the height of delusion to dismiss this.
"
ladish wrote:
I was thinking earlier that if it wasn't for the rabid support of trump during GOP primaries then republicans would have walked this election with ANY other candidate.
You're assuming that a random Republican establishment candidate wouldn't have dirt for Wikileaks to dredge up.
"
Jennik wrote:
4) Damn, spoke too soon. Please don't talk to any Nigerian princes, Scrotes. It won't end well.
Skipped this earlier. I'm an atheist. I don't believe in evil spirits or Satan or anything like that. I'm not saying such people represent a supernatural threat. I'm just pointing out what type of church they go to.
Heh, that shirt is of course in bad taste but then we got some new leaks today which show that CNN is directly colluding with the DNC, like literal Clinton News Network tier where the DNC is drafting articles and interview questions (toward republican candidates!) for CNN. But it's all a vast right wing conspiracy amirite?

Proof 1: https://i.sli.mg/KT4dsE.gif

Proof 2: https://i.sli.mg/IrVn6E.jpg

/pol/ is always right.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Jennik wrote:
What is it about the pathological liar that so entrances you? What prevents you from seeing through his many layers of blatant bullshit?
I could ask you the same of PolitiFact. Seriously, check out these two recent entries:
"I think I have tremendous support from women."
"He doesn't believe in equal pay [for women]."

PolitiFact isn't some kind of unbiased arbiter, Jennik. They have a clear anti-Trump bias. I'm not saying Trump never lies, but it feels to me as if the website's sole function is to somehow paint Trump as a far worse liar than the woman who says she hit her head so hard she forgot all her security briefings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info