Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMMiPAHe_0M

May I suggest to you guys to listen to that.
"
diablofdb wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMMiPAHe_0M

May I suggest to you guys to listen to that.

I watched an interview with Moore on MSNBC earlier and this seems to go completely against what he said there. He mentioned a one man show, though, so maybe this Trump nonsense is all just new boot goofin'?

An Open Letter to Ivanka Trump - "Your Dad's Not Well"

I'm incredibly disheartened when I see reasons like those he gives in the video you posted to justify voting for Trump. "Sure he's the most rancid pile of shit imaginable, sure he lies roughly three times as often as any politician, sure there's no way he's keeping his multitude of empty promises, sure he has literally zero redeeming qualities, sure his ignorance is only surpassed by his incompetence, but that's the whole point! Yee haw, and fuck America!"

To get the taste of Michael Moore's video out of your mouths, here are a couple of fun Trump-related videos:

Randy Rainbow interviews Melania Trump

Donald Trump's Tweets: A New American Anthem
Last edited by Jennik on Oct 25, 2016, 1:58:15 AM
"
Misogyny is on the ballot.

The newspeak definition of misogyny is treating women worse than or equal to men. Trump treats women equally to men and so by that definition he's a misogynist.

"
Racism is on the ballot.

The newspeak definition of racism is calling out illegal immigrants or biased 'La Raza' judges. Alternatively they dig something up that happened to your dad 40 years ago. Here's racist Trump with Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali getting the Ellis Island Medal of Honor.

"
White privilege and elitism are on the ballot.

Yes, sadly Hillary is on the ballot.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Tim Kaine rally in Florida, like 30 people showed up, lmao!

Also, this:

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/CONTRACT_FOR_THE_VOTER.pdf

It's a PDF file for a "contract" with the American voter that Trump made. Illustrates his plans in the first 100 days.

What's outlined for the first day:

"

Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

FIRST
propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;

SECOND
a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce
through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);

THIRD
a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

FOURTH
a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming
lobbyists after they leave government service;

FIFTH
a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;

SIXTH
a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections

Term limits, and limits on lobbyists seem like common sense to me. I don't see how that's really debatable. 2 and 3 are debatable. That would extremely limit the power of special interests on US policy. I think that's a bipartisan issue for both the left and the right.

There are people who disagree with most everything Trump says, but are going to vote for him anyway because of 1, 4, 5, 6.

"

On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:

FIRST,
I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal
under Article 2205

SECOND,
I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

THIRD,
I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator

FOURTH,
I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them
to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses
immediately

FIFTH,
I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale
, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

SIXTH,
lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects,
like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward

SEVENTH,
cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the
money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure

Again, most of these seem like common sense issues. Again, a lot of this gets bipartisan support among the left and the right. Some of it is debatable. I don't see anything bad here.

"

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

FIRST,
cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by
President Obama

SECOND,
begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20
judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States

THIRD,
cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

FOURTH,
begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the
country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back

FIFTH,
suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely
occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Now this is where the sniveling probably begins from the left. And Trump is a racist, bigot, xenophobe for 1 through 5.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Oct 25, 2016, 6:37:57 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Term limits, and limits on lobbyists seem like common sense to me. I don't see how that's really debatable.

The highlight of the Gettysburg speech was Trump saying that the first thing he's going to sue the women who accused him of sexual assault. I assume that will be immediately after he does everything he can to imprison his political enemies, which he has repeatedly promised to do. What a repulsive and execrable man.

Here's an article on his lobbying proposals. Aside from the fact that Hillary is already proposing changes to lobbying that are actually tenable, many of Trump's proposals are not. They're just the latest in his barrage of empty promises.

The regulation limit is beyond moronic. An intelligent solution if certain regulations were deemed unnecessary would be to get rid of those specific regulations. Not being able to implement a new one that's actually important without getting rid of two others, though? That's a toddler's idea of a solution.

I'm also not a fan of congressional term limits. I highly recommend doing some research into that yourself, though, since it's a complex subject. I view term limits as a way to prevent too much power from being in the hands of a monster like Putin for too long a time. Representatives in Congress simply don't have a high enough level of power that the risks outweigh the advantages gained from many years of experience.
In contrast, (Hyperbole) here is what the left THINKS is gonna happen when Trump gets elected:

"

#1 - All brown people will be arrested and deported. A wall will be built to keep them from coming back.

#2 - Women will be told to stay in the kitchen, and out of the workplace.

#3 - Black people will be sent back out into the fields.

#4 - All Muslims will be labeled terrorists, burka is banned, Islam is banned.

#5 - USA will return to White cis gender male dominance.

#6 - Swastika banners will be raised on the White house, as Trump is the 2nd coming of Hitler.

#7 - The collective response by White males after Trump gets elected "Sieg Hail! Mein Fuhrer!"

Anyone else want to add to that list?
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Oct 25, 2016, 7:02:58 PM
Jesus. Your edit and this latest post make me regret wasting time attempting to have a rational, adult conversation with you. Why do I try to communicate with Trump supporters? Ugh.
Last edited by Jennik on Oct 25, 2016, 7:02:51 PM
"
Jennik wrote:

The highlight of the Gettysburg speech was Trump saying that the first thing he's going to sue the women who accused him of sexual assault. I assume that will be immediately after he does everything he can to imprison his political enemies, which he has repeatedly promised to do. What a repulsive and execrable man.

Most people see through this, and recognize that those women [Removed by Support], no offense. Very few people outside of Huffington Post commentary actually believe these claims.

The polls are off as well. I've had 3 pollsters call me, and each time I said Clinton. Because tears are going to flow like the river nile when the polls got Hillary 5-6 points ahead, and Trump ends up winning by close to that margin. I won't be able to emotionally contain myself; I mean the laughter. Every, single, trollish bone in my body will be giggling with excitement. A lot of people have already turned leftist diatribes and hyperbole about Trump into memes. In a sarcastic way. I'll be another one of those people posting those types of memes on the internet.

"

Here's an article on his lobbying proposals. Aside from the fact that Hillary is already proposing changes to lobbying that are actually tenable, many of Trump's proposals are not. They're just the latest in his barrage of empty promises.

So Trump is the liar, and Clinton is the one telling the truth. That's just your opinion. I don't believe a word coming out of that bitches mouth. So after taking "their" money to get elected, you seriously think she's gonna turn around and tell them, sorry we don't need you anymore?

"

The regulation limit is beyond moronic. An intelligent solution if certain regulations were deemed unnecessary would be to get rid of those specific regulations. Not being able to implement a new one that's actually important without getting rid of two others, though? That's a toddler's idea of a solution.

I agree, that proposition is debatable. I'm not completely against regulations. It just depends on the nature and reason for the regulation. I'm not completely unreasonable and recognize that the Lassez-Faire notion of letting the market decide everything is completely moronic.

"

I'm also not a fan of congressional term limits. I highly recommend doing some research into that yourself, though, since it's a complex subject. I view term limits as a way to prevent too much power from being in the hands of a monster like Putin for too long a time. Representatives in Congress simply don't have a high enough level of power that the risks outweigh the advantages gained from many years of experience.

Life long Senators and Congressmen have more power than you think. They become "buddy buddy" with the lobbyists, and then use their positions as senior statesmen to influence the drafting of legislation, and others in their own party. I'm referring to people like Mitch McConnell, John McCain, etc.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Oct 26, 2016, 4:57:02 PM
Please get back in your basket.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info