Donald Trump

"
LostForm wrote:
but how about the 32 year old, that as an 18 year old dated a 17 year old with a mad dad, should they be barred, by employers' rubric, from every teaching elementary school due to being a sexual predator? nevermind teaching, should they be banned from living within 3000 yards or whatever it is of an elementary school?
First, to be clear, I don't think any government barring should be involved at all, even in the most "clear" circumstances. The only instance where I believe government should have power to bar candidates is when those candidates are seeking government positions, and even then any discretion exercised should be performed by an elected representative (or better yet, representatives) of the people, or their appointed deputies. And government shouldn't be able to bar people from buying, renting, or living on property they have rights to, at all.

For the first, I think a private school should have full rights to hire OR not hire AND fire OR not fire anyone they choose, for any reason.

For the second, I think a property owner should have a right to rent, sell, OR neither rent nor sell to anyone they choose, for any reason. However, unless the conditions where made explicitly clear in a rental agreement, discovery of the prior offense during the rental period would allow tenant rights to continue for the rental agreement's duration. This could prevent some people from renting or buying such property, although how the property owner would come to realize this fact about the perspective buyer/tenant is beyond me.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 16, 2016, 11:40:04 AM
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Ask the Indians in India how well Islam worked out for them. Yeah thats right it worked out so well that they needed to create a Pakistan for them their own country which happens to be one of the most under developed and backward countries in the world stoning women to death and all the other lovely things preached in the Koran or Old Bible.

When looking at how various geographic locations have fared as evolving nations, it is important to consider the influence England had in the past on territories and how regions were partitioned and the population manipulated with the primary goal of creating and maintain fractious societies that wouldn't unify in uprisings against England.

That's why Iraq is composed of three opposed groups. As a military strategy it made perfect sense. As a long term political strategy - the world is still recovering from some of the consequences.

I'm not saying this is the only factor, or the primary driver of results, but it should be considered a key factor in the dynamic.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Trump broke G.W.Bush's record for most votes ever in a Republican primary.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Trump broke G.W.Bush's record for most votes ever in a Republican primary.

347 more delegates remain to be won in six upcoming state primaries:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/republican_delegate_count.html

After next Tuesday's Washington State Primary, in which delegates are proportionally allocated, but which requires a 20% vote threshold to earn delegates, and going into the June 7th Primaries, Trump will likely only need 30 delegates to officially clinch the nomination. He might give up a few more in New Mexico, which also has a proportional allocation of delegates, and only a 15% threshold of votes required for a candidate to earn any delegates. It doesn't seem likely that he'll lose delegates anywhere with a Winner-Take-All contest,so he'll extend his record quite comfortably beyond this.
=^[.]^=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on May 18, 2016, 11:47:19 PM
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on May 21, 2016, 4:08:46 PM
Fuck the rightwing, ye fuck you. thats all i wanted to say. Enjoy your irrelevant discussion.
"
Nurgus wrote:
Fuck the rightwing, ye fuck you. thats all i wanted to say. Enjoy your irrelevant discussion.

Someone didn't read the thread.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"

I live in Germany. I think as a primitive reaction to jihadist terrorism we see some ultranationalist movements that already existed being more successful in many countries. In France now the Front National is successful, in Poland the national-conservative PiS won the elections. In Germany we have the Pegida movement and the AfD, that makes open racist comments.

I´m more afraid of the already existing violence from our own right wing idiots than being afraid of peaceful muslims. If you mistreat them, it might lead to a reaction though, extremism has a tendency to give birth to new extremism, I think.

Du solltest dir defenetiv nochmal den Marauder bei der Charaktererstellung anhöheren.
Diese Themen wurden schon hunderte male von unseren Vätern und Großvätern diskutiert, jedes Wort wurde schon zich male gesprochen. Aber irgendwann ist einfach alles gesagt.
Die Geschichte hat nunmal Nationen und Völker gebildet und hoffentlich sind wir am Ende angekommen.
Deutschland wurde von deutschen erbaut und Frankreich von Franzosen und so weiter.
Wen ich als Ausländer irgendwo leben würde und ich nicht unter den Einheimischen erwünscht wäre, würde ich nicht einen Grund verlangen um es zu verlassen, einfach und allein weil es ihr Recht ist.
Mit der nötigen Reife wirst du verstehen, das die einzige Motivation für Imigranten aus ärmeren Ländern, Neid ist.
Deutschland wurde bestohlen und zerstört und niemand hat sich einen Dreck um uns geschert und oben drein ducken sich einige unserer Landsmänner weg und spielen Speichellecker.
"
Pwnzors87 wrote:
"

I live in Germany. I think as a primitive reaction to jihadist terrorism we see some ultranationalist movements that already existed being more successful in many countries. In France now the Front National is successful, in Poland the national-conservative PiS won the elections. In Germany we have the Pegida movement and the AfD, that makes open racist comments.

I´m more afraid of the already existing violence from our own right wing idiots than being afraid of peaceful muslims. If you mistreat them, it might lead to a reaction though, extremism has a tendency to give birth to new extremism, I think.

Du solltest dir defenetiv nochmal den Marauder bei der Charaktererstellung anhöheren.
Diese Themen wurden schon hunderte male von unseren Vätern und Großvätern diskutiert, jedes Wort wurde schon zich male gesprochen. Aber irgendwann ist einfach alles gesagt.
Die Geschichte hat nunmal Nationen und Völker gebildet und hoffentlich sind wir am Ende angekommen.
Deutschland wurde von deutschen erbaut und Frankreich von Franzosen und so weiter.
Wen ich als Ausländer irgendwo leben würde und ich nicht unter den Einheimischen erwünscht wäre, würde ich nicht einen Grund verlangen um es zu verlassen, einfach und allein weil es ihr Recht ist.
Mit der nötigen Reife wirst du verstehen, das die einzige Motivation für Imigranten aus ärmeren Ländern, Neid ist.
Deutschland wurde bestohlen und zerstört und niemand hat sich einen Dreck um uns geschert und oben drein ducken sich einige unserer Landsmänner weg und spielen Speichellecker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

Spoiler
Wenn du unbedingt auf Deutsch schreiben willst, solltest du ihm einfach eine PN schicken.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info