Donald Trump

the "lesser of two evils"

has now turned into the "least of many evils"

wtf

this shit's fucked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a2mi6VifIY

Trump's Stand would be Another Brick In The Wall, I guess.

Gotta love meme candidates.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
Na its obviously what the constituents want to hear. Stop trying to decide what another countries voters want, from..wait where are you from again, Germany? Ya, im sure the Americans just love ze germans telling them about politics LOL

Unless of course, we forget about that little part where your country tried to take over the world twice in the last century and failed miserably, great job guys, any other ideas?

Nah, I'm not from Germany (there are at least two from there in this thread) though.

I think I'll make a point of letting you be an asshole alone from now on.

So you concede your arguments are full of shit and you cant defend your position, ill take it. Bye!

If you are incapeable of comprehanding what happend in the past, you shouldn´t write crap like that? Just to inform you, In WW1 aswell as WW2, England+France and soon after Amerika+the whole ""british world"" declaired war on Germany and None of it was there buisness. And dont get me started with poland.

See a pattern? Who was/is in Iraq,Lybia,Syria,Vietnam killing million´s of innocent civilian´s. In case you do not remember, America,England,France+ Canadia,Australia.
Those 3 states are the most criminal in human history and they still wunder why all the Terrorist attack´s hit them. Well, stupid People call them Terrorist, gurillia strategie´s is the only way to defend themself´s. Osama bin laden was a hero amongst his People.

American´s seem to love to speack about Hitler. They can´t see the Ironie if they want to throw out all the muslim´s. The diffrence is, Hitler had negotiations with isreal, to atleast bring the german jews there. While on the other hand, USA would ignore refugees which they have caused.

See, i don´t blame the citizen of those countrie´s, they are merly responseble for the action of the government and the militäry.
But i blame them, for not beeing ashamed and angry of those degenerated criminal´s which call themself ""politican´s"".

The absolute madman just agreed to debate Bernie before the June 7 primary. A very bold move imo but it could pay off and get tons of Bernie fans to vote for him (or rather against Shillary).
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
We have our 5 year gong show in Canada so you might as well have your 4 year gong show as well.
"
Xavderion wrote:
The absolute madman just agreed to debate Bernie before the June 7 primary. A very bold move imo but it could pay off and get tons of Bernie fans to vote for him (or rather against Shillary).
I think the wisdom of Trump's decision falls mostly on how you read Sanders. If he could be manipulated into eviscerating Clinton's platform, that would be a Trump win. If he spares her his criticism and is patient in the debate, it could be a Clinton win. It's possible that it's a meta-move to make Clinton reach out to Sanders and forge an alliance, pulling the Democratic ticket further left.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
And now he officially secured the Republican nomination, he has 1238 delegates. Pic related.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
If he chills on the whole muslim and mexican hate and just focuses on the economy populist message he will cream hillary for sure.
Git R Dun!
I agree with that.
I'm not a fan of Trump (grew up in NY, 'nuf said) but his message about US picking up the tab for defense of other nations has a resonance when we have people complaining about costs at home. Return of the America Firsters. Very interesting development.
Censored.
"
Xavderion wrote:

A famous cartoonist's political blog on the Trump/Sanders debate:

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/144955383691/the-sanders-debate-gambit

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info