**GGG Balancing Ascendancy classes for PvP is a MUST before release !

"
hauntworld1 wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Players like mullaxul with his 2 hander is going to go into the abyss and i'am certain that non crit melees will be dying and non viable at all into pvp if we dont do anything about it.

Even if 2h sucked worse then it does now, even after sword lost its BCR passives and even after I sold all my legacy/mirror worthy gear and spec'd into my current 100Ex build...I'm not going anywhere. When my character sucks soooooo much ass It's completely worthless versus everyone I'll still use it because I'm a stubborn mofo and 2h'r for life.

And what are your thoughs on the actual topic, kinda confused at how no one is trying to actually provide informations as i think it is a proper timing to hang more data to GGG so they can balance things out after ascendancy.

Like I edited above. They will be broken, but I say lets explore them all and keep it in PvP. Crit will get stronger then ever when it's already top tier. Bows/casters will stay top tier above most every melee class but dagger. I don't see much changing as far as tiers nor match ups go. Everyone's just going to be absurd and in a stupid way it will actually provide a make shift balance to PvP. Like I said in the other thread, if we're all 1shotting eachother what's left to balance? Only thing is you do it from afar and I have to get close to you haha. You're definitely not jumping the gun here, you're 100% right about everything you wrote but I'd like them in PvP none the less.

Plus RT builds still wont 1shot anyone good. It's pretty funny though how even in beta I pointed out ES > Life caster, Crit > RT, Ranged > Melee +++++ and people said I was full of shit but look how things turned out and it was still true back then too ha.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 10, 2015, 5:04:58 PM
We will see how it goes, i only hope that GGG is going to have an eye on pvp after being so focused on releasing pve content, the system will definatly need retweaking since it is really not going to balance out on its own, not with such changes.

They need to look into each class and see the posibilities, some classes are heavily focused on DPS while others are focused on defenses which doesnt even affect pvp so much, the gap is way too big between those to justify using the D version in top-tier plays.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 11, 2015, 12:01:50 AM
Speaking about templar subclass node, 100% resistance ignore on crit

guys please inform me what are ele crit attack based builds for HLD currentl.

Lightning Arrow,
Maybe Ice Shot Shotgunning(theoretically possible but no one tried out yet),
Static Strike(which is melee and too short ranged to get viable),
Lightning Strike(5 projectiles are cool)
Ele damage heavy Kinetic Blast

i cant list more.

Only LA is in use, and only me, willi and lapiz is using that build.

For Casters, Arc Mines would be really OP with critical strikes ignoring elemental resistances. Crit arc builds might make a comeback, Firestorm as mentioned before would be really good.

Also please consider that from Templar Area getting all the crit chance nodes would make that char very very squishy.

I see no big thread here. correct me if im wrong.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

Also please consider that from Templar Area getting all the crit chance nodes would make that char very very squishy.

You can actually get quite tanky as a templar, both as a lifebased char as well as es based. Missuse i.e got like 10kes, pretty high block and around 600-700regen(?) which imo is quite tanky compared to many other specs. As a lifebased spec you can theoretically reach 5k+ with either dodge/block or a bit more without any(wouldnt recommend)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
Rupenus wrote:

You can actually get quite tanky as a templar, both as a lifebased char as well as es based. Missuse i.e got like 10kes, pretty high block and around 600-700regen(?) which imo is quite tanky compared to many other specs. As a lifebased spec you can theoretically reach 5k+ with either dodge/block or a bit more without any(wouldnt recommend)

yea about 10-11k es depending on item(s) 51/0 or 51/50 block and around 700 regen. Just 40% crit chance with a 6% spell tho. Without ZO dmg can improve significantly.

I don't think templar falls behind witch/shadow much. Starting nodes are a bit wasted compared to witch but not a big deal imo considering the OPness crits ignore ele res gives.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Templar will be the way to go if you want to play a strong caster in pvp so far, unless they come up with something else 100% resistance penetration is just monstrous which i doubt anything will output that.

They should cap it for pvp so the numbers arent this huge...

And can confirm you can get a tanky caster using a templar, missuse mentioned it you only have bad starting nodes compared to witch but its only a bit of es loss. It's all about how good your gear is if you want to min max your es.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 13, 2015, 9:37:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info