[2.3] King's "Close Stalker" - Blast Rain + Puncture Trap + 50/25 Block [HC and Atziri deathless]

"
kralj87 wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Can this be played as Ranger?

Of course! Just take starting evasion / life nodes and get to the path already posted ;)

Thanks, unsure as to why you take 2H melee nodes when it isn't a melee build?
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
kralj87 wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Can this be played as Ranger?

Of course! Just take starting evasion / life nodes and get to the path already posted ;)

Thanks, unsure as to why you take 2H melee nodes when it isn't a melee build?

You only take those if you get Lioneye's Fall jewel.
You can't shock without crits and no crits cause of resolute technique? :O

Just askin why u mentioned shocking in the offensive capabilities, am I missing somth?

Do you plan on using Blood Rage?

What do you use for mana leech since u removed Spirit Void ?

The build is rly fun to play, thanks for all the advice :)
Last edited by Thelestris on Dec 12, 2015, 6:58:00 AM
"
Thelestris wrote:
You can't shock without crits and no crits cause of resolute technique? :O

Just askin why u mentioned shocking in the offensive capabilities, am I missing somth?

Do you plan on using Blood Rage?

What do you use for mana leech since u removed Spirit Void ?

The build is rly fun to play, thanks for all the advice :)

Umm, of course you can shock without crits :) We'll have 40% of our phys dmg as lightning, so shocks won't be a problem!

I'm leveling Blood Rage because I might use it since we'll have big amount of armour and some nice regen, but I'd like to remove it once I get the Blood Dance boots.

I haven't found any Mana leech items (not even move speed boots :/) so I took Spirit Void at lvl 35ish. Used flask before that.

It's crucial to buy a nice phys bow every 10-15 lvls past lvl 30 because bow characters still have leveling issues (low dmg). They start to shine at lvl 50 or so.

Using 4L Shrapnel shot + Phys proj dmg + added fire dmg + Weapon ele dmg and 3L Siege Ballista + Faster attacks + LMP.

Auras - Hatred and HoA

Point Blanks should be taken at lvl 40ish and then rush to ranger bow nodes.

Yep, it looks like a fun build! But the real fun start after getting Chin Sol and 5L :)
Last edited by kralj87 on Dec 12, 2015, 8:06:28 AM
Hm, do I not understand how shock mechanics work or what? :)

Only crits or chance to shock from tree/items can shock. Not lightning damage by default?
Last edited by Thelestris on Dec 12, 2015, 8:33:52 AM
"
Thelestris wrote:
Hm, do I not understand how shock mechanics work or what? :)

Only crits or chance to shock from tree/items can shock. Not lightning damage by default?

Hm, you might be right. I thought that you only need to deal more than a min threshold (1% of mobs max life) to crit, except when you crit (100% chance). This is very confusing and if it really works that way, it's a really badly done mechanic! Ok, I guess we'll have to add Vaal Lightning trap.. :S
I'm thinking of using phys to Lightning gem along with penetration and conductivity.. That might work.
can Phys proj dmg support shrapnel shot? shrapnel shot doesn't have project tag
How has this build been working out so far? I'm about 30 lvls into a build thats looking like it will flop so I might try to play with some of the other new skills like these.
"
Veelea wrote:
can Phys proj dmg support shrapnel shot? shrapnel shot doesn't have project tag

Neither do Split Arrow, tornado shot etc, but it can :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info