[2.3] King's "Close Stalker" - Blast Rain + Puncture Trap + 50/25 Block [HC and Atziri deathless]

Well, you could use them to max your damage output, but my idea was to keep mobs away and say alive :)

Using this build, you'll have no problems getting to lvl 90+, either in HC or SC because it is built to survive. Those gloves remove one of the strong defensive mechanics of this build and that's why I won't use em. Also, they don't have any stats.
First, love the build!

My questions: Doedre's damning - do you have to have the gems linked to blasphemy to run the curses as auras? Why do you have elemental weakness as the only curse linked to blasphemy? Do AA and herald of fire benefit from being in that 4l?

I feel like I'm missing the point of having a dual curse ring if you not using both curses with blasphemy?

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious XD

🐢
So, when you link Blasphemy with curse, curse becomes aura with 35% mana reservarion. If you add another curse on Blasphemy, it will reserve another 35% of mana, for total amount of 70%. That's why I use only one curse on Blasphemy (to reserve only 35%), and another in CWDT setup.

AA and HoA have no benefits from Blasphemy. Couldnt put em anywhere else.
"
Exiler17 wrote:
Guys, i've just found this suggestion :

Vaal Burning Arrow - Trap - GMP - Slower Projectiles - Mine and Trap damage

this should have insane kill effect, has 3 charges, GMP auto-aims all the projectiles at the boss. We're using Point blank already in the tree ...

And if the boss refuses to die, you can swap VBA for Puncture as both are green.

UPDATE:
VBA( level 10) - Trap(14) - GMP(9) - Trap and Mine Dmg(5) - Point Blank (passive) is able to single-shoot-kill rares in Dried Lake - i see some potential here :)

I gotta check that out. I already heard how strong VBA is..
The title says you use Shrapnel shot, but you don't talk about it once except in the progress part. Are you still using it? If not, does the current skill tree work with it?
"
watchii wrote:
The title says you use Shrapnel shot, but you don't talk about it once except in the progress part. Are you still using it? If not, does the current skill tree work with it?

I'm pretty sure I removed all the traces of Shrapnel shot from this guide :)

I used it at first, but I gave up on it because it just doesn't feel good enough. It's AoE is too small and it feels clunky for clearing maps. I'd suggest Blast Rain + Puncture Trap combo, as mentioned in guide!

The skill would still work with this tree, just use it instead of on of two skills currently being used - Blast Rain or Puncture Trap.

I'd go with Shrapnel shot + PPAD + Faster attacks + Phys to Lightning + Weapon elemental damage + Added fire
"
watchii wrote:

I'm pretty sure I removed all the traces of Shrapnel shot from this guide :)

I used it at first, but I gave up on it because it just doesn't feel good enough. It's AoE is too small and it feels clunky for clearing maps. I'd suggest Blast Rain + Puncture Trap combo, as mentioned in guide!

The skill would still work with this tree, just use it instead of on of two skills currently being used - Blast Rain or Puncture Trap.

I'd go with Shrapnel shot + PPAD + Faster attacks + Phys to Lightning + Weapon elemental damage + Added fire

Thanks for your quick answer and for the advice about the support gems! :)
Last edited by watchii on Dec 29, 2015, 6:41:11 PM
UPDATE: Added T12 Shipyard map video
Nice! But next time you should totally roll this map to 100%+ IIQ, it's a T12 Shipyard mate! :D
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Maybe I didn't look carefully enough, but how do you get enough dex to equip the bow and the other dex items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info