Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

Incinerate stage 3 damage at 20+ reduced by over 50%. AND it loses spell echo.

Oh my jeebus, what ever happened to incremental adjustment. The loss of spell echo is massive, for both stage ramp up time and mana cost sustainability.

It's basically an effective nerf of 75%. Have you ever nerfed a single skill that hard before now? History was made.

If your skill usage analytics can separate out regular incinerate usage from incinerate usage to proc scold's bridle + vaal molten shell, I'll bet money that you're going to see regular usage drop down to almost nothing.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Dec 9, 2015, 12:46:19 AM
Added "Searing Bond damage has been increased by 10%. It now grants an additional totem without drawbacks."
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
New Unique Items:
  • Added two new Unique Staves: Agnerod West and Femurs of the Saints
  • Added a new Unique Staff: Femurs of the Saints

So nice you had to list it twice? :P
Last edited by GoatEatingToilet on Dec 9, 2015, 12:48:45 AM
"
"
Chris wrote:
New Unique Items:

Well spotted! This was because we combined the lines late in writing.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 9, 2015, 12:52:34 AM
I like the changes to the tier 7 maps but somewhat disappointed Crematorium Magerna is still harder than both Shipyard and Arsenal bosses despite all using firestorm. Just seems off to me.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Last edited by LostArtz on Dec 9, 2015, 12:50:23 AM
GG GGG
Nice to hear spectral throw got buffed. Not sure why blood dance needed nerfing??
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Chris wrote:
"
"
Chris wrote:
New Unique Items:

Well spotted! This was because we combined the lines late in writing.

Quotes in quotes in goats.

I'm loving that Lightning Strike and Wild Strike change.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
can we get more clarification on poison stacking mechanics between various on hit possibilities and viper strikes having a different duration?
"Enemies ignited by skills that have a Ghostflame microtransaction effect now visually burn with Ghostflame fire."

That is so cool, I currently don't have any ghostflame effects but because of this addition and the ghostflame armor set coming i'm absolutely getting myself some :)
Clayshaper is best shaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info