Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

"
sv3390 wrote:
Well it kind of works. I managed a descent 20000 dps plus more than 200% poison damage over time and given that I can actually hit an enemy with all that they go down fairly quick. The problem is, to build a chaos/crit build I had to go into the shadow's part of the skilltree mainly, which has the side effect of being unable to really get a lot of life together. So with just about 1900 life and a chance to evade of somewhat about 40% I mainly sustain myself with life leech.

1900 Life is just too low. Period. Any debate of you dying in maps is obsolete due to the fact that one does not run into mordor naked. Sorry mate. But when you started at scion there is a lot of life to be gained by just going south-west-west ;)

@patch: awesome. Back in the game, thx GGG.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
I'm loving those incremental improvements to the sound, art, effects and environments -- the NPC dialogue changes in Act 3, Maramoa's and Hargan's in particular, make the entire intro to A3 flow noticeably more smoothly. Only one quibble: if you have the time, maybe have someone check the levels on the new dialogue sound files. The new ones seem to be slightly quieter than the older ones; it's not bad, but it is just enough to be noticeable.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
"
ghamadvar wrote:

1900 Life is just too low. Period. Any debate of you dying in maps is obsolete due to the fact that one does not run into mordor naked. Sorry mate. But when you started at scion there is a lot of life to be gained by just going south-west-west ;)

@patch: awesome. Back in the game, thx GGG.

Sure I could have taken the life south-west-west of the scion as you put it. The problem is though, that by doing so I will loose loads of points I put in damage which makes this crit build as naked as before by loosing the power to actually kill bosses fast enough. Howerver you put it, when you try to go into damage and crit, using poison, which is mainly on the rght upper side of the skill tree, you won't be able to build a lot of life
I thought minion damage got affected yet for some reason I see nothing about that in writing about
So many changes and improvements! Can't wait to get a new summoner going!
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
"
Chris wrote:
  • Volcanic Golems can now appear in maps.

Sugar in my gas tank would have been appreciated more than this.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Chris wrote:

Map Balance Changes:
  • Areas created by Vaal Fragments in map devices are now two levels higher.
  • Thanks very much for your ongoing support! To help us develop more content updates and expansions, please consider [url=www.pathofexile.com/purchase]purchasing or upgrading a Supporter Pack[/url]!
    This is not happening
Domine Non Es Dignus
GGG, you are ABSOLUTE IDI*TS, I am honest, you patched the Xoph minion helm after you release the game and you had it life for 1 week, are you insane?
I cannot believe you are that F stupid, do you realize that many people actually started playing this build because of the helm you advertized in the patch notes and actually purchased it? this is the epifany of stupidity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info