Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

FAAAAWWWK YESSSSSS, will definitely be no-lifing this when I go home for Christmas!
Amazing, simply amazing... :(

I expected the Nerf stick to hit Incinerate, but WOW! That hit puts it to sleep forever, imo.

This happened to my old Righteous Fire build too, unfortunately.

I can't see any "balance" in this, I believe that it's just over the top.

But anyways, I guess we just carry on regardless..

Ah well, it looks like a new build is on the cards.

I have no idea what though.

Maybe a flower throwing tinkerbell ? :)

I feel sorry for anyone who lost their favourite build in the patch, but we go on with something new.

I'm just waiting to see what is going to come out of all the new theory crafting and new builds before I make any commitment to a new char.

In any case, it is looking good so far. Some old builds are still functional and some even gained in strength and DPS.

Damn! What a crazy game this is... :)

It is the best day ever!!!!!!!
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Incinerate nerf is outlandish. You don't do actual balance, you just nerf it into the ground.
And then you go ahead and nerf SRS too? So that's 2 of the builds I was enjoying.

Well... if you screw my characters - then screw your MTX. Not paying a cent more until I have 2 new enjoyable builds fully geared to replace the 2 you destroyed.

Ok, after seeing the actual patch... GGG, you are almost forgiven for nerfing Incinerate and SRS. I'm still sad about losing the 2 builds I've enjoyed, but the buff to EK and the new support gems make up for it.

Warlord's Mark AURA = holy crap!
It is really cool to nerf skills by a higher percentage than detailed in the patch notes.

It is also, incidentally, really cool to flat out lie about said nerfing being negated by a particular level when in fact at even an additional level the nerf is still over 15%.

Just saying, it's really cool to do.
Had to log on just to say that the nerf to incinerate....wow

Like others have said, that is not balance. It is just blatantly destroying a skill. Why didn't you guys just remove it from the game completely then...
Bravo b r a v o! Just spend all my wealth on gear for a incenerate build (few week ago). And now I can just vendor everything since no one will ever buy that now scrap. I even bought the blue effect for incenerate. Can I have a refund since I paid for a effect for a skill that virtualy do not existe anymore????
Still stuck in the checking resources screen, try to download it 5 hour ago, and it gone corrupted once without reason, force me to delete Content.ggpk, but after that the launcher just stuck at checking resources steps...

Dont know how long I must wait, or should re-download the game will take shorter time :(
It is as though a thousand mouths cry out in pain!!!
I too am going to have a bitch about the Incinerate nerf.

Last path GGG made my very expensive self-found / socketed / linked 6L Cloak of Defiance next to useless with the change to EB. Even my labouriously-recreated elemental Spectral Thrower was meh because of the reduced attack speed on swords.

So I used my 20/20 Incinerate gem with totems and sunk all of my currency into 6Ling an Infernal Mantle.... With no powerful fire spells this too has become a stash-stuffer.

Heck I can't even change to Flame Totems, I just used a re-set on trying that and it's gutless - I thought you said it was going to be stronger at high levels GGG? I certainly won't be able to run Atziri with it. So much for grinding all of those Sacrifice sets.

So I'm thinking that, for the first time since I stated playing this game seriously I'm not going to spend any hard-found money on a Supporters Pack this time around. I do like the game but am sick of having to completely scrap builds and start from scratch every few months. If Incinerate had been nerfed maybe 30% I'd likely carry on while trying out options but, with a 50% nerf I can't even do my dailies.

You don't 'balance' anything with a sledgehammer - You destroy it.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
Darth_Silegy wrote:
"
maxor wrote:
Yeah Im totally with you $20 isn't a trivial amount of money to me either and i live in the U.K.

As a student, I find no amount of money trivial.

Totally agrree, as a normal person with a normal job, no amount of money is trivial.
It is as though a thousand mouths cry out in pain!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info