Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

I bought no supporter pack, therefore I am a fucking cunthole.
And 0 defense scrubcore.
And stupid legacy in Standard.
Not sure how it relates to the patch notes. Probably something with Incinerate.
Last edited by Darth_Silegy on Dec 11, 2015, 2:52:45 AM
best question yet,- what chars get contagion and new skill gems..
just spent 20ex into an incinerate build T_T
osamike
asesuas
regarding ascendancy and all that.....one thing ggg apparently didnt post was all of the ascendancy classes which imo can be a bit of a problem for the patch to roll withowt em.Reason is since we dont know all of the ascendancy classes we cant plan out builds or what will happen is well plan out builds but when the ascendancy classes appear we can screwed by this.

Ill give example one of my characters

I have a lvl 80 marauder.I think ill go with a claw reave build with him(pls dont argue how good it is cuz this is not the point of this post and i know what im doing).Reason is marauder cuz i like juggernaut apparently(but if id know the other 2 id probavly change my mind).Now since i dont know the other 2 templar ascendancys i end up rolling this char and finding out after a month or 2 when the ascendancy classes appear that there was a op templar ascendancy class which i would have loved to do way more thus resulting in me wasting my free respec,thus losing one of my chars or him coming out half deceent.I think this is a huge issue since i can't plan out well enough resulting in me pretty angry about this thing since i choose a wrong class and i guess when the ascendancy thing rly rolls in we dont get another free respec.If that would be the case and we get free respec then no problem but i doubt it.

So long story short when this thing rolls pls post the other ascendancy classes since id really hate rolling my marauder juggernaut reaver and finding out that theres a better option with a templar ascendancy.

Also second,if this is answered then please redirect me,are these ascendancy classes hard to spec out or easy?I mean is like permanent,example if i go juggernaut then thats its im done permanent juggernaut,or can i spec out of juggernaut and choose smth else.Also how easy is it to respec the current ascendancy tree.Like if i picked up smth in juggernaut can i easily roll back on my decision and pick smth else in juggernaut or is it hard?Basically how hard is it to change ascendacy skill points or classes.

Again sry for asking again but pls pls post the other ascendancy cuz when this rolls at night id hate it if that happened me picking marauder then seeing the templar ascendacy and flipping the table
"
Drowned wrote:
regarding ascendancy and all that.....one thing ggg apparently didnt post was all of the ascendancy classes which imo can be a bit of a problem for the patch to roll withowt em.Reason is since we dont know all of the ascendancy classes we cant plan out builds or what will happen is well plan out builds but when the ascendancy classes appear we can screwed by this.

"
Coming Early 2016

Path of Exile: Ascendancy will be released in early 2016. In the meantime, we'll be releasing the Talisman Challenge Leagues alongside Content Update 2.1.0 on December 11, 2015.

http://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Last edited by HarukaTeno on Dec 11, 2015, 5:45:27 AM
"Righteous Fire's radius has been increased by 40%."

Time to play my RF Build again wuup wuup

"Leech passives for melee have been substantially buffed, and some now offer leech for all attack damage, not just physical attacks."

Thats very nice :)
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
"
Drowned wrote:

Ill give example one of my characters

I have a lvl 80 marauder.I think ill go with a claw reave build with him(pls dont argue how good it is cuz this is not the point of this post and i know what im doing).Reason is marauder cuz i like juggernaut apparently(but if id know the other 2 id probavly change my mind).Now since i dont know the other 2 templar ascendancys i end up rolling this char and finding out after a month or 2 when the ascendancy classes appear that there was a op templar ascendancy class which i would have loved to do way more thus resulting in me wasting my free respec,thus losing one of my chars or him coming out half deceent.I think this is a huge issue since i can't plan out well enough resulting in me pretty angry about this thing since i choose a wrong class and i guess when the ascendancy thing rly rolls in we dont get another free respec.If that would be the case and we get free respec then no problem but i doubt it.

So long story short when this thing rolls pls post the other ascendancy classes since id really hate rolling my marauder juggernaut reaver and finding out that theres a better option with a templar ascendancy.

Also second,if this is answered then please redirect me,are these ascendancy classes hard to spec out or easy?I mean is like permanent,example if i go juggernaut then thats its im done permanent juggernaut,or can i spec out of juggernaut and choose smth else.Also how easy is it to respec the current ascendancy tree.Like if i picked up smth in juggernaut can i easily roll back on my decision and pick smth else in juggernaut or is it hard?Basically how hard is it to change ascendacy skill points or classes.

Again sry for asking again but pls pls post the other ascendancy cuz when this rolls at night id hate it if that happened me picking marauder then seeing the templar ascendacy and flipping the table

Ascendancy is almost guaranteed to come with a passive reset, bro. There's no need to plan out anything for Ascendancy at this point. Focus on Talisman instead and let Ascendancy come in its own time.
I hope ure right i mean i thought its gonna be like tonight we get patch 2.1 and then like in january or february we get ascendancy thingy(thats what i thought reading early 2016 idk why i thought itl be soon) and thats like a month or 2 later and i thought we dont get passive reset since usually it dosent happen like that or smth between those lines but whatevs i guess ill plan out my chars then normally and when ascendancy comes ill reset em...that is i hope i can reset em:D(that we do get another reset)

Meh whatevs its gonna be alright long story short eh?:D

Tornado Shot buff and Split Arrow nerf.

Last edited by Koukz_D_Saito on Dec 11, 2015, 9:56:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info