Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

And we have it again,another unbalanced version of the game.
You have no clue what to do with all these skils and mechanics you created and you just go around and nerf-buff randomly each league.
Great professional work here GGG.
"
MegaDeth666 wrote:
"
Coasteroli wrote:

The only other alternative is gaining stash tabs through playing. Every character you get to maps you gain one, or something of the sorts?

Not hiding stash tabs behind payment walls has been suggested since the first beta.

GGG's response was (paraphrasing) "No" , "Make mules"

In this game, my currency can take 10 tabs on its own, maps another 3 tabs, skills another 3 tabs, gear another 10 tabs. Trying to mule ANY part of it would be masochistic.

Not saying that "other games do it better" necessarily, but that hiding a core aspect of the game behind a payment wall makes the game, ultimately, pay to win. I have no problem with games being pay to win in some form or another, but I loathe when developers insist their p2w creations are "not actually pay to win" , "look, I have 20 mules on which I keep my alts and flasks"

-
This patch is great otherwise, love the poison changes, too bad the pathing in the shadow-ranger-duelist area is still shit.

As much as I'd love free stash tabs since I am a trade maniac,GGG giving away free Tabs would make them bankrupt,especially if giving 1 per each character that gets Into maps...that's like 8 hours of play time.

They did say they will add the Gifting System so that would mean some tabs for people that have rich friends :P
"
PsOfOs wrote:
You have no clue what to do with all these skils and mechanics you created and you just go around and nerf-buff randomly each league.

And you do?Every expansion of EVERY Game out there comes with new stuff to experiment and then later on during the expansion stuff gets balanced out.

I'd say leave the "unbalance" crying , with 10/20 most easiest Challenges completed,I wouldn't post about game mechanics.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Incinerate nerf is outlandish. You don't do actual balance, you just nerf it into the ground.
And then you go ahead and nerf SRS too? So that's 2 of the builds I was enjoying.

Well... if you screw my characters - then screw your MTX. Not paying a cent more until I have 2 new enjoyable builds fully geared to replace the 2 you destroyed.

And you clearly don't know how Incinerate works and how the damage is scaled as well.

Incinerate needed NO DAMAGE NODES In order to be way stronger than builds that needed DAMAGE NODES to be viable,therefor you could stack ton of life & block to become almost Immortal. Now with the "nerfs" to Incinerate,there's finally balance. Incinerate now needs DAMAGE NODES to be equal to the other viable builds out there and it can't stack 200% max life & 75% block while having OP out of nowhere damage.

Stop crying and play it still if it's really your most enjoyable build.
"
arphenlive wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

And you do?Every expansion of EVERY Game out there comes with new stuff to experiment and then later on during the expansion stuff gets balanced out.

I'd say leave the "unbalance" crying , with 10/20 most easiest Challenges completed,I wouldn't post about game mechanics.

Am i a game developer? No.
You find the game balanced? Half of the skills are useless for end game again.
10/20 challenges so what? I don't care about them. Did not even try to do one.
I've been busy playing the game gathering ex.
And people calling the game unbalanced is an opinion,not crying.
Are you complainers new to Poe? Holy crap. I can't believe how much everyone is whining. They nerf and buff to change the meta literally every tree change and every league almost to make other things possibly viable. Because every skill isn't exactly on the same wavelength or all going to kill uber atziri with your eyes closed doesn't mean the game is broken.
It's because i'm not new to poe i complain.
I have a 75k physical ts ranger and got buffed this league so it's not like my build broke and i cry.
I see this for 3 years and don't like it. Same skill up and down every 2 months.
You may like it,we have democracy in my country so ok.
I still hope for the day that all builds are equally viable in end game. Destroying random builds every 2 months is not balance.
Buffing op builds is not balance also.
That's just my opinion.
Balancing everything to be equally good in endgame is just not possible. For PoE i think the Devs just want to see other things used from time to time so they might think "well, thats enough for all the incinerate, we want to see some arc" which is totaly fine by me. I hope they'd think something like this for cyclone coc too...
Yeay! It took 3+ years but melee splash finally got some love.
Last edited by S3ph1r0th on Mar 5, 2023, 7:05:03 PM
"
Balancing everything to be equally good in endgame is just not possible. For PoE i think the Devs just want to see other things used from time to time so they might think "well, thats enough for all the incinerate, we want to see some arc" which is totaly fine by me. I hope they'd think something like this for cyclone coc too...

Yes,that is exactly what they do for their own financial reasons.
They tell you now play incinerate,now play arc,now play this and that.
And so many skills that never ever worked since day one.
Not exactly the endless possibilities game that was advertised.
I mean there are endless possibilities if you just wanna run low maps and never level above 90.
It was all an illusion people o.o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info