Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

The Parasite Pet Video Link is missing a ?, it should be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bGLvE-O_VU
"
Chris wrote:

Important Note:
  • Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.

The best part of the patch note as always.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Hmmm gonna like that lightning strike added projectiles :D
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
Last edited by saintshield07 on Dec 9, 2015, 12:34:26 AM
noice
"
Zamiul wrote:
The Parasite Pet Video Link is missing a ?, it should be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bGLvE-O_VU

Fixed, thanks.

Also fixed spelling of "Siege". Nine people proofread it and missed that :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Well, that's a surprise.

I should feel joy. Ecstasy. Glee.

All I feel is a dead sort of relief. FINALLY.

Could be awesome with Blade Vortex. Because I doubt people will be using much else.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Zamiul wrote:

Fixed, thanks.

Also fixed spelling of "Siege". Nine people proofread it and missed that :P

Should have made it ten. :P
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Sounds good. Gonna read them over now.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Important Note:
  • Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.

The best part of the patch note as always.

Will there be future improvements on herald of ice and GMP+chain projectiles bringing even high end systems to less than 5 FPS due to status ailment calculations and multiple instantaneous herald novas?
I would gladly throw money at microtransations if this issue was at least looked at.

I must of missed it but fireball is not getting a 20% damage buff?

"

Spectral Throw has also had its damage increased. It went from dealing 38% of base damage to 45% of base damage at level one. At level 20 it went from dealing 64.6% of base damage to 75.4% of base damage.

What was spectral throw's base damage at level 20 when it was first released? Does this mean poe will finally return to path of ST?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 9, 2015, 12:18:00 AM
hypu hypuu
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info