Balance Changes in Content Update 2.1.0

This is neat but you still have not corrected one of the major problems with the game.

You've created a complex skill tree and still don't allow players to reset it and try different passives when they want to. The orbs of regret don't count. As rare they are makes them as useful as a
Spoiler
poopy flavored lollipop

Allow the players to rspec when they want to. Half the fun for players is trying something different with there favorite character. The way you're doing it institutionalized cookie cutter characters.
Is cold snap gettin inc aoe range? i was planning to build a cold snap build but i'm not sure now, they mention some small aoe spells getting more aoe range but didn't mention cold snap :(

Edit: and what about vaal spark? how is not getting nerfed? i mean... a build that can spam farm dried/maps to hit lvl 100 in 5 days is not broken? c'mon!
I know its a expensive build and all but that doesn't mean that is fair.
Last edited by mario32 on Dec 7, 2015, 1:44:03 PM
Well that sucks nerfing incinerate, my highest level char (which is my first ever char to get to lvl86) in the game uses incinerate and now the skill gets a nerf plus the changes to the tree prob means that i'll end up having to delete her which i really don't want to do, and cyclone too which i do't understand, my cyclone char can only get up to around 23k dps with buffs whereas incinerate goes up to around 49k without buffs.

this don't make any sense, well to me anyways.
IGN: The_Nutcase
I wonder, is poison arrow nerf just an illusion? With all new support gems and skill tree changes is it possible that it will get even better?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
"
MeHuntU wrote:
Allow the players to rspec when they want to. Half the fun for players is trying something different with there favorite character. The way you're doing it institutionalized cookie cutter characters.

yea, we want to try different builds but if you could respect whenever you want to then everyone would just lvl up 1 character of each class and then what? test different builds, get bored and leave the game?.

at least now we have to make a choice and think wisely when making a new character.
Anyway you get some free respect points for doing easy quests while leveling and regrets are not so expensive once you get to lvl 80/90.

IMO they just need to work in a few thing on the future like a trade system and improve the guild, maybe create a guild headquarters/hideout to chill with friends and share maps (with guild decorations $$$), fix the guild stash (oh PLEASE!) and some kind of way to check the "last time online" of members.

they should fix the amount of rep needed to lvl up masters from lvl 7 to 8 in temporal leagues (at least)

Anyway, thanks for the hard work GGG!!
nice changes gg, nerf cyclone when it is nowhere near overpowered, reave practically clears twice as fast. you guys are stupid.
"
ToxicXfi wrote:
Well that sucks nerfing incinerate, my highest level char (which is my first ever char to get to lvl86) in the game uses incinerate and now the skill gets a nerf plus the changes to the tree prob means that i'll end up having to delete her which i really don't want to do, and cyclone too which i do't understand, my cyclone char can only get up to around 23k dps with buffs whereas incinerate goes up to around 49k without buffs.

this don't make any sense, well to me anyways.

Incinerate was OP and it's gonna be OP after the nerf, believe me.
There's even a new support gem for incinerate so don't worry, also there is no need to delete a character, just rebuild to a different skill or whatever
The tree changed a lot for the shadow but not so much for the witch which is the most used for incinerate as long as i know
Last edited by mario32 on Dec 7, 2015, 2:00:54 PM
Buff on searing bond and nerf on surgeon's flasks was really needed. Great update!
So much anger over items in the graveyard league.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."

F*CK!!!

Finally wanted to make an incinerate build for once....

didn't even knew it was OP.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info