Balance Changes in Content Update 2.1.0

"
zoolanderrr wrote:
I gotta admit the ever increaseing amount of legacy items makes the perm leagues less less oh and less playable and i meant that as multiplicitive.

I mainly only play the duration leagues.........but still i dont approve.

you confused more and less there. critical (PUN) mistake

legacy items are GOOD
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
SnKArcbound wrote:
People bitching about permanent leagues need to remember, they don't balance around them. No one cares about legacies (but you can still take advantage of them).

bullshit. ggg don't care about permanent leagues. PLAYERS DO
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
So is anything happening with Summon Skeletons?
I know there's that threshold jewel that's yet to be revealed, but anything else?

Something to bring it a little closer to SRS?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
lunaticloser wrote:
"
If you ask me, you shouldn't be able to play crit in HC at all, crit is a glass cannon archetype.

Completely disagree. Why should crit be an archetype for glass cannon? Sure, it's a resource you need to invest more into than regular builds to make it work, but that doesn't mean it's a glass cannon archetype...

See, you don't completely disagree after all. Crit effectively lops off the inefficient top part of your increased damage scaling and replaces it with an efficient one. Of course, it can't replace inc damage scaling completely (ok, technically it can but nobody does it that way because increased damage is super effective at moderate amounts) so it needs to take from somewhere else, namely defense.

With heavy focus on spike damage in PoE, the difference between a glass cannon and a regular build is uncommonly subtle, so you end up able to pull off defense and crit with top end gear and get stuck with a glass cannon otherwise. I'm just saying it shouldn't be possible no matter the level of your gear.

Crit is indeed powerful, if anyone has some other way to add a lategame 4-5x dps multiplier with guaranteed elemental status effects I'm all ears, not even RF-PA could pull it off back in the day.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Dec 7, 2015, 4:29:10 AM
"
Vanarchy wrote:
@Rory

Can Spark gain additional projectiles as the gem levels up, similar to how Split Arrow, Arc and now Magma Orb were buffed? Please? :(

Yes pls, and make spark hit flying skulls and animated weapons please.
WE needed a boost for melee, they nerf cyclone 2 month later.

GG GGG, always number one in doing crappy balance !
Forum pvp
Having legacy flasks is a terrible idea.

Rest of the changes are fine.
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
SnKArcbound wrote:
People bitching about permanent leagues need to remember, they don't balance around them. No one cares about legacies (but you can still take advantage of them).

bullshit. ggg don't care about permanent leagues. PLAYERS DO

True. Wish HC wasn't considered fucking limbo.
"
Ashwin wrote:
Having legacy flasks is a terrible idea.

Rest of the changes are fine.

true
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
"
Rory wrote:
Our aim is to facilitate more interesting choices when creating a character, with fewer 'incorrect' choices.

Except for the fact that in less than half a year all of those choices will be rendered "incorrect" by the advent of Ascendancy classes.

The fact that the users in these forums open their mouths gladly to swallow your filth is laughable.
Still waiting for GGG to admit that they made mistakes and actually work on fixing them.

You'll find me when pigs start flying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info