2.0.5d Patch Notes

"
IceDeal wrote:
Meh, i bought the pack when it was released but didn't received the weapon and portal effect with the patch :(

/quote]

same here :<
I was looking through the packs and the portals and weapons added. Nice to give a little more to each pack since they were lacking compared to the Awakening packs.

Then I saw the last portal. *jaw dropped* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4C1v50H5WQ
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
How come I can't see any new items? Everything looks the same. Was all set to buy a pack now but it doesn't say I'm going to get anything different than before.

Edit: Did they forget to update the in-game shop?
fuck em
Last edited by MissApril on Dec 3, 2015, 8:43:30 PM

For anyone wanting to see my pink weaponed witch with Amma pet, I'm currently standing beside the Highgate portal.

"
MissApril wrote:
How come I can't see any new items? Everything looks the same. Was all set to buy a pack now but it doesn't say I'm going to get anything different than before.

The in-game shop doesnt list the weapon stuff, looks like a UI bug.
If you login to your account through your browser and look there, the weapon+portal mtx additions are listed.
I just bought the pack thru the browser interface not in-game, everything was included.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Last edited by Ruby_Lux on Dec 3, 2015, 8:48:44 PM
"
"
MissApril wrote:

The in-game shop doesnt list the weapon stuff, looks like a UI bug.
If you login to your account through your browser and look there, the weapon+portal mtx additions are listed.
I just bought the pack thru the browser interface not in-game, everything was included.

Tyvm :)
fuck em
ty glad I waited to buy one.
how did this survive ?
Last edited by Traisonik on Dec 4, 2015, 4:42:09 AM
"
minimejulia5 wrote:
ty glad I waited to buy one.

you also get the new effects if you didn't wait to buy a pack.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Great :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info