2.0.5d Patch Notes

wow, you guys really skimped on the portal and weapon effect.

making them even more dull and colorless then default effects for minor changes in animation?
Last edited by Kunaak on Dec 3, 2015, 8:20:17 PM
Meh, i bought the pack when it was released but didn't received the weapon and portal effect with the patch :(

EDIT : All good now, that was quick :D
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 3, 2015, 8:21:10 PM

Looks awesome. Thanks for the addition of weapon effects i love them so!
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Meh, i bought the pack when it was released but didn't received the weapon and portal effect with the patch :(

This hasn't happened yet, but it will! The team are currently working on updating accounts retroactively.
Not that we should expect any different... but the Aspirant effects look so minimum they might as well not be there lol. The old, 10 point classic effects look better.
Team Won
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:

This hasn't happened yet, but it will! The team are currently working on updating accounts retroactively.

Yeah just got them, awesome job :D
boring redone effect....

into

same thing with a bit of green

into

brighter version of the same thing

into

purple <---- looks good

Definitely going to have to pass on these ones. Love the game, bought supporter packs the previous 2 times, but I definitely don't want to encourage more weapon and portal effects by buying them. The pets do look cool though, kudos on the design of those ones!
Last edited by Blakwhysper on Dec 3, 2015, 8:22:47 PM

wooohoo pink girly weapon mtx! dreams do come true haha.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Love the Ascendant weapon effect...gonna be using that one for a while. Goes really nice with the matching pet. :)

Ahhhhhh, pink. Yes! My witch loves it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info