Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Favourite way to kill mobs?

Cast on Death in HC :)
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Einkil wrote:

Haha, limited enjoyment factor. But worth it.

Another favourite of mine is blowing up the whole screen with Vaal Ground Slam with Multistrike and Vaal Reave :)
1-shot with a big 2-hander, preferably a mace.
Last edited by FunkyFritter on Nov 30, 2015, 2:12:31 AM
"
Enzari wrote:
A huge wave of CoC always gives me the most satisfaction
Ikr ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
Skronos wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:

Haha, limited enjoyment factor. But worth it.

Another favourite of mine is blowing up the whole screen with Vaal Ground Slam with Multistrike and Vaal Reave :)
Agreed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"

Exactly this, just with shatter sound effect and on at least 50 sea witches. All hail VGS
Well I like to keep my PC not broken, so my favourite way to kill mobs is the least graphically intensive way possible.
That being said, I do the occasional 'lol this is stupid' build just for funs and I've found only seeing fireballs rain from the heavens is a pretty satisfying way to kill mobs too :)

Marohi Erqi + 6-link (leap slam + cast on melee kill + firestorm x 4) + pack of mobs =

"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
That's an inferno!
Crit Discharge Ele Proliferation

The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info