Favourite way to kill mobs?

slowly, with a spoon
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
With low hp, hopefully zero. But really, by sending minions of doom to slap them to death!
"
WARPAINTER wrote:
Well I like to keep my PC not broken, so my favourite way to kill mobs is the least graphically intensive way possible.
That being said, I do the occasional 'lol this is stupid' build just for funs and I've found only seeing fireballs rain from the heavens is a pretty satisfying way to kill mobs too :)

Marohi Erqi + 6-link (leap slam + cast on melee kill + firestorm x 4) + pack of mobs =

how... does that even work
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
Nephalim wrote:
slowly, with a spoon
...and again...and again and again and again...
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Big ass 2h mace with heavy strike. Feel the impact on that
"
"
WARPAINTER wrote:
Well I like to keep my PC not broken, so my favourite way to kill mobs is the least graphically intensive way possible.
That being said, I do the occasional 'lol this is stupid' build just for funs and I've found only seeing fireballs rain from the heavens is a pretty satisfying way to kill mobs too :)

Marohi Erqi + 6-link (leap slam + cast on melee kill + firestorm x 4) + pack of mobs =

how... does that even work

Cast on meeleekill+proc attack(Groundslam) and 4 firestorms in it (casts all4)
No Problem,
Exile
My favourite was leapslam when I first saw it on uber slow speed - I thought WHOA COOOOOL like a kid when he sees pokemon ;-)
No Problem,
Exile
with kindness

Edit: not end game viable
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 1, 2015, 5:14:22 PM
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
A beer in my left hand

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info