Fixing the trading.

"
Try the poe goods forum on their website.

what do you mean?
There are only 2 ways to ever fix it, either put something in the actual game to find and trade or else remove it completely. The current setup sucks and is a joke.
"
themrpid10 wrote:
There are only 2 ways to ever fix it, either put something in the actual game to find and trade or else remove it completely. The current setup sucks and is a joke.

i beliv that we can fix it if enough people want the same thing.
"
Bot_Sweden98 wrote:
"
themrpid10 wrote:

Like my other thread says, the auction house on Diablo 3 was a huge failure because it meant nobody could progress without trade. Self found was dead, and the game was no fun. The cost of good gear was inflated higher than 90% of players would ever find. This game suffers from the same problem, it needs to be balance more around what players can find solo rather than what a handful of groups running maps 24/7 is getting. Too many new players grind up to about 40, die a lot, and quit the game because they cannot afford upgrades and cannot get them from drops.
"
themrpid10 wrote:
"
Bot_Sweden98 wrote:
"
themrpid10 wrote:

Like my other thread says, the auction house on Diablo 3 was a huge failure because it meant nobody could progress without trade. Self found was dead, and the game was no fun. The cost of good gear was inflated higher than 90% of players would ever find. This game suffers from the same problem, it needs to be balance more around what players can find solo rather than what a handful of groups running maps 24/7 is getting. Too many new players grind up to about 40, die a lot, and quit the game because they cannot afford upgrades and cannot get them from drops.
I disagree
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
themrpid10 wrote:
"
Bot_Sweden98 wrote:
"
themrpid10 wrote:

I disagree to
Last edited by Bot_Sweden98 on Nov 29, 2015, 4:59:15 PM
I dunno i played the game self found with a bit of trade eg 1 chaos uniques till act 2 merciless when i started 2 years ago. Theres good items to find and sell but no particular long term vision for the economy (if ggg started doing zana mods at a per portal cost it would help a lot for solo players).
At present the best strategy is to rush a new league and trade as much as possible at the beginning but thats obviously not for everyone.
Last edited by Fhark on Nov 30, 2015, 1:09:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info