Fixing the trading.

Hi. I know there is a website called PoE goods but what I think the problem there is that it only goes one way. I would love if you could put up like I want to buy this item for this price so if I want to sell an item I can find people wanting the item. I hope I was clear enough. If you have any questions to make it more clear just ask.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Your suggestion sounds like it is aimed at poe goods functionality, and poe goods is not under GGG control.

you'd want to contact the person that manages it with this sort of suggestion.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Bot_Sweden98 wrote:
Hi. I know there is a website called PoE goods but what I think the problem there is that it only goes one way. I would love if you could put up like I want to buy this item for this price so if I want to sell an item I can find people wanting the item. I hope I was clear enough. If you have any questions to make it more clear just ask.
wait... isent that exactly what poe.trade is for? or did i missunderstand you... anyways, i have mentioned this long ago, something similar like, i want a trading system ingame similiar to that found in runescapes grandexchange, but i dont really want that anymore, i learned how to use poe.trade and now im doing perfectly fine, i just need to use procurement more often if i want to sell, or just have the currency to buy the items of players on poe.trade
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Your suggestion sounds like it is aimed at poe goods functionality, and poe goods is not under GGG control.

you'd want to contact the person that manages it with this sort of suggestion.

Oh i did not know that. thank you.do you know how i can get in contact with them? np fixed it
Last edited by Bot_Sweden98 on Nov 29, 2015, 11:51:44 AM
"
"
Bot_Sweden98 wrote:
wait... isent that exactly what poe.trade is for? or did i missunderstand you... anyways, i have mentioned this long ago, something similar like, i want a trading system ingame similiar to that found in runescapes grandexchange, but i dont really want that anymore, i learned how to use poe.trade and now im doing perfectly fine, i just need to use procurement more often if i want to sell, or just have the currency to buy the items of players on poe.trade

the thing is you can only post somthing you want to sell. Not somthing you want to buy.
"
Bot_Sweden98 wrote:
"
"
Bot_Sweden98 wrote:

the thing is you can only post somthing you want to sell. Not somthing you want to buy.
i dont get it. with the use of procurement or that second one whatever its called, you can put what you want to sell an item for and use a forum post you have made with the use of any of the programs, thos items should if done right appear with the exact stats and such on your trade forum, keeping that in mind, thos items should appear and be searched for on -> poe.trade <- and be found for the price you set on them, check out guides for more. if you want to buy items, you can whisper people on poe.trade with the item, rolls, links, colors and mastercrafted stats and such, doing this you can whisper the person via the link you will find next to it, you will have to experiment with that. in my understanding you want to buy for example a kaoms heart for 5exalts from someyone, simple search for the item on poe.trade, check the online only and buyout and search for a fitting price for the item you want, whisper the player and bam, you just might have a deal with the person
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG

the thing is you can only post somthing you want to sell. Not somthing you want to buy. [/quote] i dont get it. with the use of procurement or that second one whatever its called, you can put what you want to sell an item for and use a forum post you have made with the use of any of the programs, thos items should if done right appear with the exact stats and such on your trade forum, keeping that in mind, thos items should appear and be searched for on -> poe.trade <- and be found for the price you set on them, check out guides for more. if you want to buy items, you can whisper people on poe.trade with the item, rolls, links, colors and mastercrafted stats and such, doing this you can whisper the person via the link you will find next to it, you will have to experiment with that. in my understanding you want to buy for example a kaoms heart for 5exalts from someyone, simple search for the item on poe.trade, check the online only and buyout and search for a fitting price for the item you want, whisper the player and bam, you just might have a deal with the person[/quote]

Ye I understand. But let´s say I´m a seller who wants to sell fast as possible. Then if there already are people who are looking for the item you got. You can find them and sell it instant.
If you look at it that way it turns the table a bit, the way i recommand you to get passed that is spam trade chat with the items you want to sell and put the items at around min price and jump between trade chats, you can allways be a douch and spam global or local chat but i dont recommand you do that. Make sure the items can be found on poe.trade with a buyout price and online status on, make sure to bump uour trade shop on the forums. Another step is to ask your ingame friends/guild or someyone random to buy the item of you for min price and give them the option to sell the items when they have time instead make sure to check random parties and make sure you are the leader and name the title after item level purpose and what you want for it. if this doesent work, be pathient and concider doing something else, if you are out of stash tabs you can buy more and support ggg at the same time, if you do so, make sure to buy the asendency packs and not flat points as you gain bonus items which could save you the need to buy such items in the future, if you cannot purchase anything, you could choose a last resort option of making a new accout that you give the item to, to save space, besides from all of this, i dont see many options out. Unless you have a clever and functional idea for how trading could work out for people who want to trade quickly, i dont see this issue being solved soon
Try the poe goods forum on their website.
"
If you look at it that way it turns the table a bit, the way i recommand you to get passed that is spam trade chat with the items you want to sell and put the items at around min price and jump between trade chats, you can allways be a douch and spam global or local chat but i dont recommand you do that. Make sure the items can be found on poe.trade with a buyout price and online status on, make sure to bump uour trade shop on the forums. Another step is to ask your ingame friends/guild or someyone random to buy the item of you for min price and give them the option to sell the items when they have time instead make sure to check random parties and make sure you are the leader and name the title after item level purpose and what you want for it. if this doesent work, be pathient and concider doing something else, if you are out of stash tabs you can buy more and support ggg at the same time, if you do so, make sure to buy the asendency packs and not flat points as you gain bonus items which could save you the need to buy such items in the future, if you cannot purchase anything, you could choose a last resort option of making a new accout that you give the item to, to save space, besides from all of this, i dont see many options out. Unless you have a clever and functional idea for how trading could work out for people who want to trade quickly, i dont see this issue being solved soon

i do still think it would be awsome to have it my way. much easier i do think. would be so easy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info