Top causes for death in PoE?

I didnt die this time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUY90zlWR6Y&t=4m55s

Instead of desync we now have freezesync.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 20, 2015, 7:26:14 AM
Imho is ignorance/not having enough knowledge or informations.

That's all folks
Based on my experience so far in Talisman league.

Flame Dash.

I hate this skill so much. I have passives in increased durations so I can't really use Lightning Warp and with a wand so no whirling blades or leap slam. Every time I get surrounded and want to flame dash out, I just end up dying. Even if you hold stand still key and cast in a direction, I find if you go further than the max range of flame dash it just doesn't cast at all. And apparently even with 55% chance not to get interrupted on stuns flame dash always cancels or something. 95% of my deaths so far are because I can't flame dash away from a boss or pack. I just sit there, mashing my flame dash key and popping instant potions, and then I die.
devourers with crit (dark forest)
strongbox lag
act 4 bosses .
maps with mod from beyond and bloodlines
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
"
XaoG wrote:
My Blade Vortex character died a handful of times (the usual Daresso death and once to Shavron because WTF reflect?
It's lightning thorns. She is the only monster that lives long enough to proc them enough times to kill a vortexer :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
XaoG wrote:
Corrupting Blood. I know it's been mentioned, but...

Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood.

ARRRGGHHHH I HATE CORRUPTING BLOOD SO MUCH.

My Blade Vortex character died a handful of times (the usual Daresso death and once to Shavron because WTF reflect? Blade Vortex has some rather interesting counters) up until Act 3 Merc when I proceeded to die at least 8 times due to repeatedly running into Corrupting Blood. Mind you, I probably should have just walked around the enemy with it after the first death, but I'm hardheaded like that.

FINALLY I managed to get a staunching flask, and since then I haven't run into it once. PoE can really troll sometimes. :/

Anytime I have a character with more than 2 curses I run into non-stop curse immune rares. I never invest in more than 2 curses anymore.
Girlfriend distraction
i think top cause of death in PoE is 0 health/energy shield points.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Lack of situational awareness.

So much color, motion, and sound, all insidiously designed to distract the human mind. ;)

Combined with slow reflexes, or "stopping to smell the roses" syndrome--marvelling at the artistic work the developers put into the game, and then...WHAM! You're squashed like a fly with a fly swatter.

This game is not only ADDICTIVE, it's downright INSIDIOUS. ;)
Last edited by DrLeechCraft on Dec 22, 2015, 2:31:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info