The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

Nice supporter packs !

Did I read right or Chris mentionned that you will be able to buy divination cards... Did he mean physically or in game.

Smells like pay to win if you can go and buy divination cards... Am I wrong ?
so let me get this straight , "The Ascendant Pack doesn't include the ability to design a Divination Card, but it does entitle you to be able to purchase one if you'd like! We'll be launching a standalone shop page for this in the near future. In the meantime, please contact support@grindinggear.com for more information" , you are going to allow people to buy div cards with real life cash .... there goes the non pay to win

disappointed they didn't offer cross league skin transfer mtx as part of one of the packs or something. Honestly nothing interesting here or unique that hasn't been done in a previous pack for a better price imo.

I was also hoping the design a unique option was coming back sometime soon, but I guess i'l have to keep my dollars.
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089
Thank you Bex, Chris and all GGG members for the love with packs for Brazil, I know it should be hard to menage the costs.
"
Tyrindel wrote:
so let me get this straight , "The Ascendant Pack doesn't include the ability to design a Divination Card, but it does entitle you to be able to purchase one if you'd like! We'll be launching a standalone shop page for this in the near future. In the meantime, please contact support@grindinggear.com for more information" , you are going to allow people to buy div cards with real life cash .... there goes the non pay to win

You don't get the divination card you design in game. You only get to design it, which you could already do with the last packs.

I have played poe for a bit of time and I will leave and never look back if these cards go to market place purchasable
"
Tyrindel wrote:

No my friend, you buy the right to DESIGN a divination card, not to simply buy cards to your account.
haha ok sorry for the reaction then . love this game and don't want to see it become a ptw game. thanks for the fast reply and again sorry for the over reaction
"
oliperrier wrote:
Nice supporter packs !

Did I read right or Chris mentionned that you will be able to buy divination cards... Did he mean physically or in game.

Smells like pay to win if you can go and buy divination cards... Am I wrong ?

Hi my friend. You actually buy the right to design a new divination card that can be introduced to the game. Not to buy cards to your account with real money.
Thank you GGG and to all the supporters for making this game great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info